oracle

Has anyone found a Mountain?

I appear to have lost my Mountain. It used to sit just above my star rating but I realised a few days ago that it had gone :(

If anyone sees it wandering a round looking for it's owner I can be found here at the forum.

thanks

Carole

It appears there is a mountain called Carole now, you should be flattered, or maybe not.

Now here who has been spying on me to know that I could probably pass for a mountain on a bad day :o:lol:

Carole

I'm still looking and so far have found nothing.

Come on own up who has my Mountain! I want it back!

Carole :wacko:

Carole,check profile for a rank title field,perhaps there is an option to change it for people whom get over a certain amount of posts or self has been picked to be Krisms' 'chosen one',with added benefits.

Hi Tux,

Just checked my profile and it simply says carole. Now either it means that I am unqiue which I already know - they broke the mould when they made me :P Or this is their way of telling me that I am posting toooooooooooo much :lol:

Carole

Carole,

I don't know why you've lost your mountain. :huh: Kris or Lufty would know.

Perhaps it's because, for you, it's a case of: "Ain't no mountain high enough"...... :lol:

K x

Just checked my profile and it simply says carole. Now either it means that I am unqiue which I already know - they broke the mould when they made me :P Or this is their way of telling me that I am posting toooooooooooo much :lol:

It's the latter, I'd say. :D

If you click on the "Members" link in the top-right-hand corner of the page, then at the bottom of that page, pick "All Members by Total Posts in Descending Order with 10 results per page" from the relevant menus before clicking on the "Go!" button, you'll see that nellie has made the most posts here, but she's already a "Super Moderator", so her ranking is sorted for life. You're up next in the list though, carole, and I would suggest that the powers-that-be behind the scenes haven't accounted for anyone that's not a moderator making the number of posts you've made! :lol: You've gone beyond "Kilimanjaro" status! :notworthy: So you've been defaulted to your username instead! :D

Perhaps it's because, for you, it's a case of: "Ain't no mountain high enough"...... :lol:

:lol: Good one! :dance: I reckon you're right on the money there! :D

James

Edited by Gordie

You mean you've never heard of Mount Carole? Well honestly, don't schools teach geography any more?! ;):P

Hey! :blink: I got an A in GCSE Geography! Got 100% for some of my coursework in that subject too, which I remain very proud of! :D (Mind you, that was about 10 years ago now. :lol:)

James

Mount Carole................... :o:shame: ..........oh dear I feel a dreadful pun coming on in the guise of Baddad where is the old Joker :jester: ??

James, you got an A?? :notworthy::notworthy: I just scraped through mine with a C (this was O level days). I couldn't see what the growing conditions of wheat in Canada had to do with me. :huh: I liked learning about glaciers and earthquakes though.

Suze that dreadful pun about mount carole went through my mind too, does that put us in Baddads league? god I hope not. :o

James, you got an A?? :notworthy::notworthy: I just scraped through mine with a C (this was O level days). I couldn't see what the growing conditions of wheat in Canada had to do with me. :huh: I liked learning about glaciers and earthquakes though.

I got an A in most things. :first:

Hmmm ... Mount Carole? :huh: Sorry - not getting the pun here. :(

EDIT: Just got it. :D Very funny. :P

James

Edited by Gordie

I think that I will stick with Kathryn's version of "Ain't no mountain high enough"

The other one is far too rude for my gentle disposition to even contemplate let alone understand :unsure::lol:

And yes I am posting toooooooooooo much!

Carole

Oh Carole - I'm so sorry. :o:o:rolleyes: The pun was not intentional, please believe me.

I can't help the depraved minds of some people round here....

:ph34r::devil::lol:

Doesn't Mars have mountains - when we run out of mountain's on Earth why don't we try extra-terrestrial ones instead.

Then we could say that Carole's postings are out of this world

Hey and not to be outdone I have an A in O Level Geography and an A in A Level Geography but I can't tell you the capital of Swaziland because mine was all physical - oooer missus!

I can tell you how drumlins are formed and how far a river is from forming an Ox-Bow Lake though!

ive found your mountain carole,julie andrews has borrowed it for the remake of sound of music!she is a dame so you musent complain!

Seeing as I appear to spend all of my life climbing mountains maybe it's not such a bad thing that my mountain here has disappeared At least it's one less I have to climb. :clap:

Julie Andrews can keep it - consider it a gift Julie :rolleyes:

Carole

Carole, I just caught my dog mountin a big teddy, :o you can have that dirty little ###### if you want. He doesn't mount legs just teddies. :lol:

Viper.

Julie Andrews doesn't have it Carole :shame:

General Motors do. :o

They are trying to stop everyone from 'FORDing' every stream...... :lol:

Am I bovered that my Mountain has gone? :o Does this face look bovered? :unsure: I aint bovered at all :tearful:

As my AS son says s*** happens deal with it - I have and I say again I anit bovered :crying:

Who ever has it can keep it bleeding thing is more bover than it's worth :lol:

Carole

Am I bovered that my Mountain has gone? :o Does this face look bovered? :unsure: I aint bovered at all :tearful:

As my AS son says s*** happens deal with it - I have and I say again I anit bovered :crying:

Your smilies make you look pretty bovered if you ask me! :D

James

I lost my fairy avatar :crying::crying:

Daisy - if you want her back, you just have to ask (PM me). Nemo has everyone's avatar from the Krismass thingie, and he can repost it for you :thumbs:

Carole - :lol: Am i bovvvered?!

Carole's mountain.....

Daisy's Fairy......

Hmmmm, must be something in the water, either that or Nemo's Techno Squirrels have been let loose again.... :rolleyes:

Guest hallyscomet

:shame: Okay Kris, Nellie, Lufty, Bid, Kathryn, Phasmid and Annie,

One of you has Carole mountain :shame: come on what have you done with it, where did you hide it?

I think you better give it back now or Carole might :crying: cry.

Come on which one of you took it, :shame: now give it back :devil::lol::lol::lol:

Anonymous B):ph34r:

I made such a fuss about it and I missed it's return :oops: sorry. Actually it was not in a small box under the stairs I have been having a go at climbing it again during the last few days. To be honest with you I am sick of doing that so if anyone wants it - there's a Mountain going spare :o I know I know after all the fuss I made about it being gone.

But I have decided that I liked being different it was cool :thumbs:

I'm gona save the party till I hit 2000 posts not many to go now. So who should we invite?

Carole