Sign in to follow this  
LizC

sucessful trip to cinema

Hi all, well because matthew has done quiet well this week with going to school (well the best he can do when his routine is thrown all over the place) so I took him to see Zathura today. he loved it and sat and watched it all but one thing he did was he had to sniff the car first ;)

Glad he had a good time. >:D<<'>

P.s I'm not suprised he sniffed the chair, you don't know who's been sitting there!!!! :D

Edited by reuby2

That's the spin off to Jamanji right???

I've seen clips on the TV and T wants to go see it but dunno if it'll be too scary for him (picturing scene of frozen girl sliding across the floor and bumping heads with the darm haired (unfrozen) boy. LOL)

Is it suitable for 6yr olds?? Didn't catch the guidance rating for it.

Hi yeah it is a PG. Matthew was fine with it and he is 5 1/2. the frozen bit is actually funny and isn't scarey. the scarey parts are the aliens and the robot. every child is different so be guided by your own child whether to take them or not! yes it is make the makers of Jumanji.

I'm glad the trip went well. :)

L enjoys the cinema but is very picky about where she sits. She prefers to be next to the aisle and doesn't like anyone behind her, so we have to arrive mega early to make sure we have a lot of choice!

steve loves the cinema,so do i,i dont like the prices of the refreshments though,well expensive or am i just a tightwad?!

i dont believe someone of your importance would do that bid,im learning a lot about you tonight,what with the :sick: in the restaurant and now this,i feel like you are off your pedastal and on my level,lucky you eh? :lol::lol:

I'm trying it next week for chicken little. It his birthday today and we are having a fab time, only 1 meltdown and it was because his sister was first instead of him but apart from that he keeps saying thanks for my good birthday mum. So sweet.