Sign in to follow this  
hev

takeaways

i just had a lovely chinese takeaway,it was delicious!!i prefer kebabs but it makes nick :sick: im a nosey person,whats your fave takeaway?

Chinese! the one we use is two mile away, there are 3 , no 4 closer but nowhere near as nice. Just a shame they don't deliver. They are briliant. I've fetched up ?5 short and been told 'No worries, pay it next time your back in' - how many places would do that these days?

with my first husband we used to have pizzas 3 times a week delivered,well i was a newlywed and couldnt cook!!i havent had a pizza now for 10 years!!

Sweet and sour pork balls, egg fried rice and beansprouts. Makes me VERYYYYYYYYYY windy but worth it I feel :lol:

Indian here..... though I like chinese too. And when I go up North I always have to go for fish,chips and mushy peas :P

Oooh Lauren, that reminded me of when I was a wee nipper and Mum used to make mashed potato, faggots and mushy peas and the gravy the faggots came in. Lovely :)

sorry brook im snowed under with orders!!wrapped or open?

Wrapped, but dont put the salt and vinegar on otherwise they'll go all soggy.

Oh, and dont forget the buttered roll.

Right, I'm waiting.... :whistle:

Brook :lol:

on its way brook,your delivery driver is a poet called phasmid,if he recites poetry while giving you your order just pay him and run in quick,dont want your food getting cold!!

Edited by hev

:crying: You big bullies I feel so hungry now

I'm not too fussy depends on mood, but pizzas have to be dominos now :notworthy: with the filled base

Curry - Usually a Chicken Tikka Kurma, Nut Pilau, and mixed kebab (no I can't finish a full one myself)

Chinese - King Prawns, sometimes with Cashew nuts, sometimes King Prawn fried rice and curry sauce

Could really fancy a chinese but noone delivers here, kids are asleep and DP on late shift :crying:

Edited by lil_me

OOOOH i love pizza. Come to think of it ilove Chinese, Indian chippie, anything really!!

fridays are takeaway nights in our house! :D

It's got to be indian. It use to be pizza but no one in forest makes them :(