oracle

The fuuny side of Bird Flu

OMG! classssssssssic

if i wasnt wimpering from pain from knees ( i sit sideways on puter chair and am a twisted old goat - physically LOL)

i am laughing - cracking funny tale !!

best bit is ur mam pointing out - u were SO TELLING all ur mates hehehe

xx pep

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Carole >:D<<'>

[/b]:And I hope that they think that the birds will realise that they are not allowed to fly in there because they have taped it off!'

:wub::lol::lol::wub: ohhh, she's a comedian :lol::lol::lol:

Hailey :D

:lol::lol: ..............you,d be surprised how intelligent birds are........we have already trained jo jo the budgie to walk through the tray of disinfectant ever mornig after her quick fly and exercise in the front garden.She of course will wear her full- feather protection outfit when the flu hits our shores :ph34r:

Matthew is already explaining to his Guniea Pigs that they will not be eating alfresco this year unless a miracle happens. He has pointed out to them that bird poop may well be hidden on the lawn and should they eat any of that grass :shame: ......... He has not gone into any further detail for fear of traumatisng them :wub::lol: However he also wants his eldest brother to quit work as a Call Centre Manager because he is always coming home ill (he is actually it's worse than if Matthew was bringing in everything going at school) They call it Call Centre Flu up here and Matthew is convinced that he will be No 1 in the list to catch Bird Flu. Then there is the fact that birds nest in our eves. Now while he does not want them all shot at dawn - well not quite yet - he does want to make it impossible for them to nest.

I bet that there are many of us who are not laughing at the prospect of Bird Flu and it will have little to do with the illness :(

Carole

PS Mum is OK that we all managed a :lol: at her expense.

Seriously, I was walking by a lake this week and her 18 month old was feeding the ducks, I was on hyper alert incase any sneezed (Like the baby Mallard on the Hovis ad)

It's funny, but not

Oh Carole that really was funny to your Mum's expense. :P

Love,

SylvXXX

So tell me, how DO they explain to the birds not to fly over the tape?? :o:lol:

Lauren

They have sentry seagulls on patrol. When they encounter an attempt to enter the eggsclusion zone they stop them and eggsplain the situation

V- E- R- Y

S- L -O -W -L -Y

- in pidgen French :lol:

Edited by phasmid

Guest hallyscomet

Eggs again, please don't get Phasmid started, I begg you I begg you. :shame:

Eggtremely bad moove

H. :devil: