Sign in to follow this  
raimundodude

Hello I'm Raimundodude

Hi am ** years old and people take the mick :(, i've got a stutter they say W-W-W-W-W-Whats a chair leg. Do you know when things come out of your head and in english last year I asked wot a chair leg was and stuttered while saying it.

This kid in my class called Edward he goes and says W-W-W-W-W-Whats a chair leg and calls me fred eliott.:tearful:

I've got ASD and i ask alot of questions trying to make friends but i'm lonely, I would like a special friend and when i was in year 7 I was in the queue for some food and I was being served and this dinnerladie said something to me a i did not hear and then she said i'm thick. :(

Sometimes I feel really sad and my mom keeps taking me on holiday and I get very homesick.

Edited by annie

Hi There raimundodude

Im sorry that you are going through this, its not fair and not nice when people do this. I guess they like to watch the reaction they. Please dont let your difficulties stand in the way of your success, I bet you are bright in areas this lad isnt. I think you should talk to someone (your mum, a teacher) about this, afterall what this boy is doing is not fair, and you dont deserve it. You remain strong, you are worth 10 of him, Forgive his ignorance and pity his sillyness. I know other people here will give very good advice. Keep going and stay positive. >:D<<'>

Shaz

Hi ya and welcome to the forum... My son is 12 and he stammers too, people have taken the mick out of him too but i try and tell him not to let it get the better of him.

Could you have a quite word with your teacher and tell them about edward mocking you???? and they could keep a watch out for him in the future!!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'd have a word with your mum about this boy & about the dinner lady - your mum might be able to help by talking to the school on your behalf.

No-one should pick on you or say horrible things, but unfortunately a lot of people aren't very kind.

In the meantime there are lots of people on this site who are friendly and kind and you can write things on here and no-one will take the mick.

Hello and welcome to the forum. My daughter has AS. She also has had a hard time at school being teased and all the other unpleasant things that sometimes happen at school. She is in year 10 at the moment and also gets very lonely. Perhaps you would like to chat to each other on MSN sometime?

hello raimundodude nice to meet you i wont not let other people put you down you are you and we are all diffrent it wouldbe a boreing world if we were all the same and i bet you are a nicer person than most of them anyway so dont feel down there a lot of people out there who will want to be your frined all the best to you jill

Gareth Gates stuttered and he was a successfull pop singer and adored by milions of teenage girls mine included at the time.

So sod what others think its there problem.

Hi Raimundodude

Cool name by the way :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum. It can be very very hard at school when folks are picking on you but you MUST let someone know. If you can't talk to a parent - what about a teacher or school counsellor? Is the school aware of your ASD because if not they should be.

The worst thing about bullies is that they grind you down don't they but it's because they are thick that they tend to go for the more obvious differences like your stuttering. I know there are certain exercises you can do to help overcome stuttering, it may be worth asking your mum to get in touch with a speech therapist as she may be unaware how badly this speech impediment affects your interaction with other people - and you probably don't stutter as much at home. :)

As for friends perhaps you could join some school clubs that you're interested in like an IT Club, Art Club, Drama (that's good for helping with speech impediments) - or something where you will meet like-minded schoolfriends. Or maybe pursue friendships outside school in clubs instead.

Hope you feel better today >:D<<'>

Welcome to the forum Raimundodude,

Great name is that from Xiaolin Showdown.

you must speak to someone of the problem you now have. It must be addressed it cannot be allowed to carry on. People with ASD's are indeed picked on by people I have been in your position myself in the past, however not all people are bad but it is very important to stop the ones that are.

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father