hev

ive got hairderessers

ive got an appt at 11 today,im going to have streaks with a decent cut,ive tried colouring at home and im useless :crying: the hairdressers round here are so dear,its gonna cost me about ?80,what annoys me most though is the very next day my hair is back in its faithful hair band in a pony tail :lol: everytime i think no im not going to tie it up,they do head and shoulder massages as well but that dont appeal at all,i tickle to easily :o

hev, enjoy it!

I really need to get my hair done. My mum said I've got 'Kat slater hair'.... :( Whatever that means?

Lauren

?80 :o Hope it's worth it!

Wish I lived a bit closer - don't do much now but I trained as a hairdresser. You have my complete sympathy about doing it yourself at home tho - I can't do it at all - I'd be grand if I could unscrew my head and do it, but it's so awkward where it is :lol: esp back to front in the mirror.

Hubby does my home colours now. It was hilarious the first time he tried but he does a cracking job now, so good my 15 year old niece has asked if he'll do hers next time. He said he will as long as she doesn't tell anybody. A 6ft 14 stone plumber doing hair - think he's a bit embarrassed! :lol:

Mine costs ?12 from the hairdressers along the road - that's just a cut and blow dry mind - don't know what a colour would be.

I've home coloured my hair for years but started growing it out - colour's almost all gone, I don't remember my hair being this dark :o

The office cleaner commented on it recently saying: "Your hair's a lovely colour have you dyed it?"

No ... that was my natural colour, apart from the ends all the colour's been cut out. Perhaps we don't appreciate that nature knows best sometimes :)

I've just had my hair cut and blow dried (must be the time for it!), and it was soooo nice just to be able to have someone spending a bit of time on ME for a change - it was well worth the ?44 I paid!

Hope your trip went just as well!

I just get my haire cut and it cost me ?5. Its cheap round our way one of the advantages of liveing in a large council estate stuff has to be cheap else no one would go.I even get a cup of coffee thrown in.

Me haires ok too coz people always comment it looks good and ask where i get it done and are gobsmaked at the price.

If yer want a colour its ?30 for a wash cut and colour.Not bad.Were tight sods up north.

Hope the haires ok hev.

For the record an ice cream with a flake and strawberry juice nuts and sherbett is 99 pence.Bit of topic but beat that price.

Edited by Paula

I pay a fortune where I get my hair done. A couple of years ago I went for the cheap option and came out with what can only be described as a 'modern day Jane Eyre look'.. you would have had to see it to understand but it was absolutely awful. :o It reminded me of the days when I was really young and you would go and ask for an inch off and come out being scalped. I'm really happy with the girl who does my hair but she costs a fortune and comes under the name of 'salon director' :huh:, obivously hairdresser or stylist is just too good for her :D

well,i had blonde highlights and 2 other browney colours,loads cut off,i really like it but its back in a hairband :lol::lol: cost me ?75 :o you cant get it no cheaper round here though,even the little hairdressers,i then went all adventourous and had my eyebrows waxed :o it didnt hurt at all and my ears pierced,havent had peirced ears since i was 16,im now 36,my mate had her lip peirced,thats not for me at all,we was driving home and her new stud fell off,she nearly choked cos the bar thing then came out in her mouth!!it was hilarious,we were hysterically laughing,we had to drive all the way back and get it redone :lol: so im all revamped tonight,amazing what a bit of pampering does

Bet your hair looks lovely hev, i also have mine highlighted blonde. My hairdresser comes round my house and does it for me for ?40, i dont have a cut and no blow dry so that's not a bad price. But last week when she was mixing the bleach i glanced at the bottle and it was priced at ?1.99 so she is making a fortune i felt sick having to pay ?40 after that!!! (which is still not a bad price)

justamom

I normally pay ?48 for half a head of highlights and wash cut and blow and after i've washed it , it goes straight back in a pony takes so long to do my self i end up taking the easy option

Youre hair sounds lovley Hev.

Im in the process of growing my short haire a bit longer because im fed up of it and fancy something a bit softer and less harsh.Im kinda hopeing itll make me look younger !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thing is ill have to go through that awfull messy stage when its neither one thing or the other.

My husband says ive to focus on the finished product.So im looking 12 months ahead :(:(