Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

oh wowwwwwww!!

we have had major snow over night and its still blizzards now,i am so pleased,Indias never seen snow before and she is amazed,cant wait to go out and build snowmen with her!!

snow001.jpg

We've had snow since around midnight last night, its very deep. Have been out playing with the kids for 40 mins and just came in because they were all so cold. They are so happy that they were the first to get their footprints in the snow. They have all changed back into their jammies to get out their cold wet clothes and are sitting eating bagels and hot chocolate. Husband thinks I must be mad having snowball fights with the kids at 7.30 in the morning, I just thought it was great fun.

i cant wait to get out in it but the blizzards are so strong we wont be able to see!!il wait til it calms down a bit,my nephew got a 6ft inflatable sledge for xmas,cant wait to try that out!

We have it too - although it looks as if it's going to turn into rain any time soon :(

Can I ask how do you include the photo's I have no idea how to do it? But would love to know :D

thanks

Carole

carole you have to upload your pic to photobucket(or similar) then click the little tree above where you write in the posting box,insert your url and hey presto!!

we have had a fantastic day,had snowball fights,made a snowman and played with the sledge,kids loved it and so did we :P

our snowman!!

snow.jpg

would put pics of the kids up but dont think its alllowed :(

would put pics of the kids up but dont think its alllowed :(

Ah - just wondered why my post had disappeared - didn't realise you couldn't :huh:

Ah - just wondered why my post had disappeared - didn't realise you couldn't :huh:

to protect the childrens identitys,understandable i suppose but would be nice to have pics of them having fun up. :(

Just read my p.m. - didn't realise, but on thinking about it understand perfectly. :unsure:

100%5F1498%2Dsmall.jpg

Edited by jb1964

Hi everyone,

The moderators discussed this recently and we decided that it was best not to allow any photos of children on the forum in order to protect their identities. Apologies if this comes across as "nannyish", but on balance we thought it was better to err on the side of caution.

I hope you understand,

Kathryn