forbsay

Argos Catalogues

Hi

How many of your kids like to browse through the Argos catalogue? At the moment, my son's current pages are:-

fireplaces :blink:

cat and dog beds

toy escalators

hoovers

Forbsay

xx

oooh, yes, the Argos catalogue has always been a firm favourite with my son!

I can remember a couple of years back if one of the pages got slightly ripped he would really

become hysterical! he's not too bothered about it being damaged now, but he loves flicking through it

and his main page has got to be STAR WARS toys!!!

He also told me he was going to buy me a shiny ring out of the Argos cat when he gets lots of money

from making his own star wars film. :wub:

Brook :D

my daughter is 2 NT and loves it,that is her favourite game and its been going on for ages,according to her im going to buy her ALL the toys in the catalogue :lol::lol:

My As son likes reading through the Tv quick.Then the painje in the backside tells me all thats going to happen in the soaps.I say thanks for bloomeing spoiling it for me. :(

Suppose it means his reading is comeing on.He wont read books though.

Brook.

My son has big ambitous plans also like becomeing a raceing driver,jedi knight earning wads of cash.I just smile and nod :blink: If bloomeing only i think.

I told him any cash earnt well have paide into our bank account unfortunatley he aint as daft as he looks and he didnt fall for it. Damn the ######. Sometimes i wish hed never been educated.

We have a collection of them, always trouble if one gets ripped. Even his great grandma and my friend who he likes to visit keep one in for him and he knows where they are kept :lol:

Edited by lil_me

All my kids loved the Argos catelogue when they were little. Before they could read they used to cut pictures out of it and stick them on bits of paper as their list to Santa :wub: