lorryw

relief, my Mums ok

My Mum was rushed to hospital on Monday morning with a suspected heart attack.

She has just spent 3 days in hospital and is now home after loads of tests and they cant find anything wrong with her.

It was my parents Golden Wedding anniversary a week ago and they were planning to go on the trip of a lifetime to Australia on Monday. They have now been given the all clear for Mum to fly, although I will worry the whole time they are away!

Lorainexx

Loraine,

I'm glad there's nothing seriously wrong - that must have been frightening for all of you.

K x

:o ..........gosh what a worry and shock, so so glad your mum is o.k.must have been such an ordeal and worry >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Glad to hear she is ok, sounds like she gave you all a bit of a fright. My neighbours been rushed in with HA like symptoms twice in a few months, he went to BUPA for a second opinion, following tests its a chest infection :huh:

Hope they have a lovely time, at least they are going to a country with good medical services so that must provide a little peace of mind

Edited by lil_me

That must have been a really worrying time for you all, glad everything seems to be ok.

I hope she has a fantastic time in Australia, after that experience that must have been extremely distressing for her, i'm sure it is just what she needs :)

All the best, Niki