Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

Stupid p*%"^&g school!

T's annual review was, wait for it...11th January. His dx had to be taken into account and that added to his amended statement, not to mention the points I stated in my 'Parental Representation' letter and at the annual review. I had written in it not so nice things about my relationship with the school etc etc and a mediation meeting was arranged which kinda sorted those issues out that I had with the school. On numerous occasions, the HT asked me if I wanted my PR letter to be forwarded to the LEA as part of the statement amendment procedure. 'YES', I answered on all occasions.

I haven't recieved any amended statement and neither have I had any confirmation that the LEA has recieved the paperwork from the school so hense, they are reviewing it. I seen the SENCO who said all the paperwork had been sent off and that they too, have not heard back from the LEA.

Finally (after 2 weeks), got through to the LEA just now on the phone and guess what?? They haven't recieved ANY paperwork from the school at all! :angry: I swear that HT is holding back! :angry:

The LEA officer is stunned and has now gone off to check whether it's come in today's post. She'll then call me back but what's the bet on her finding NOTHING!!!!!!! :angry:

Ooo, I am sooo angry! Nearly 3 blooming months have gone by and no one thought to check it up! :angry:

Edited by Tylers-mum

Just had a call back saying that she recieved some paperwork on the 16th Jan but most was missing. She then emailed the HT asking for the rest of it (inc my PR letter) and on the 3rd Feb, he emailled her saying he's email it that Monday and never did!

Hmm, I wonder why!! :lol:

She's gonna chase it up again and get the amended statement out to me.

Hi T.M >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Not much i can say really, apart from Stupid ###### people of no worth whatsoever who wouldnt know a genuine problem if it were to smack them in the face.

hope you get it sorted soon

take care

shaz

x

>:D<<'>

###### typical of people being paide to do a job they cant blooeming do.Most would be sacked at such incompetence.

Hope you get it sorted.

My sons Annual review is on thursday next week

:blink: oh lord, how lax can u get?. hope u hear soon >:D<<'>

Hi T's Mum

Sorry to here about all your trouble with the school some schools really are rubbish ( that's the nice way of putting a word).It makes you wonder what they do in there so called job's.Hope you get it sorted very soon.

We had our review the other day and all was well we haven't got a statement but we have the IEP 's and he hasn't passed two of them and they where very honist and said they would like to put them back on the new IEP so they can monitor them.The other school we went to just kept saying yes he's passed that target and we really can't see what's wrong with him they really made me mad!!!!!!

Lisa x

T's annual review was, wait for it...11th January. His dx had to be taken into account and that added to his amended statement, not to mention the points I stated in my 'Parental Representation' letter and at the annual review. I had written in it not so nice things about my relationship with the school etc etc and a mediation meeting was arranged which kinda sorted those issues out that I had with the school. On numerous occasions, the HT asked me if I wanted my PR letter to be forwarded to the LEA as part of the statement amendment procedure. 'YES', I answered on all occasions.

I haven't recieved any amended statement and neither have I had any confirmation that the LEA has recieved the paperwork from the school so hense, they are reviewing it. I seen the SENCO who said all the paperwork had been sent off and that they too, have not heard back from the LEA.

Finally (after 2 weeks), got through to the LEA just now on the phone and guess what?? They haven't recieved ANY paperwork from the school at all! :angry: I swear that HT is holding back! :angry:

The LEA officer is stunned and has now gone off to check whether it's come in today's post. She'll then call me back but what's the bet on her finding NOTHING!!!!!!! :angry:

Ooo, I am sooo angry! Nearly 3 blooming months have gone by and no one thought to check it up! :angry:

Hi Tyler's Mum,

We initially had a similar problem at Barry's School, but it turned out to be the HT backing up the class teacher' views. I wrote a strong letter to the School Governors Chairman and got him involved. After sorting out the priorities, (Chair-chap told me his 1st priority was to "protect and support his HT", you can imagine my answer to that!), we now have a very good relationship with the HT and the school in general, and Barry was moved to a different class, which made all the difference.(different teacher to be more accurate). Keep banging away at them, they'll have to agree with you in the end. Tyler's HT sounds like a right pillock tho.

We got telephoned on Friday by our sen caseworker. We have got Barry's statement, and Barry will now get 1to1 support at school.

Slaphead.

Tylers Mum - our annual review was back in October last year .... and we still haven't got an amended statement!!

When it suits me (and it doesn't at the moment), I'm off to the Local Government Ombudsman ........... this is maladministration.

I had little ps annual review in march and have just recd a copy of the stuff they have sent to the educatuion officer. It still doesnt have amongsdt it the report from the independant bod school didnt like - said very abrupt and critical of them. Head told me in a meeting she wasnt used to people being like that , I said it happened to me all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report still missing even though I sent them a copy of mine

Maybe their is a review blackhole all these documents fall into?????????????????????