Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Hes been againe

:D:D:D

My son has been to the toilet againe HURRAY And hes wiped his own bottom again.

Im just blown away.Ive waited 9 years for this moment.I have to, have to, build on this.I must never ever however much he screams and im praying he doesnt wipe his bum for him again incase were back to sqaure one and another decade of agro.

Stuff camelot i feel as though ive won the lottery of life.

Thing is i darent ask why hes doing it i just darent question it.I dont think i ever will.Id kiss the young ###### but he tells me he hates kisses and ive to sod of.After all ive done for him. :P

Edited by Paula

Yeah, Paula dont question it just enjoy a "a**e wiping" free eveing... I hope it lasts you might have to get rid of your gas mask!! if this continues... you wont know what to do with yourself. You could send it over our house coz K is rotten...

No, in all seriousness well done to your son!! I hope he is over his phobia... I am holding thumbs for you

Justamom

well done cant wait for my daughter to do it how do your son mange in school dose he do it in school wipe i mean i think of my daughter when she is in school and if she needs to go she goes about 3 times in the moring before she goes and i wander if that why becouse she dose not want to do it in school all the best jill by the way my daughter 6 dx aspergers yesterday

:D ..........what :o ......again.... :o ........is this twice in a row :o ??........Paula I have followed this saga from the begining hoping eventually you,d get there........when I go to church on Sunday , I shall ask him on bended knees to please :pray: please :pray: let this be the start of ar*e wiping poohing bonanza..........yee ha!

:D

Yep it is twice on the trott so to say.

Pray for ar*e wipe free days from now on.I bloomeing am.

Thig is this saga has been going on for 9 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive tried alsorts,bribes shouting tempting all ###### sorts i even stupidy thought i could reason with him.Nothing ever changed hell some idiot phycologist tried to hympnotise him once that was a laugh.

And now suddenly outta nowhere a trip to the gps even though hes been many times before a little chat and me yet againe saying ill give you 10p for doing a poo and 10p for wipeing and yea i guess a dose of senna and heypresto he goes.Hes had senna before and it never worked hed hold on and clench the buttocks!!!!!!!!

Its the toilet paper touching wet wipe touching and wipeing his own bottom that im gobsmacked over.

I tell yer theres hope for anyone if this can be overcome by my son.

:D Oh how wonderful, it must be a weight off your shoulders. fabulous!!!!

go on kiss the ######!

:D:D

I was getting a bit worried because he ahsnt been for a poo despite me giveing him senna liquid since i last posted on this issue.

But hurray hes been againe totally unpromted and wiped yet againe his own bottom.

Now based on this its obvious that he probably only needs to go once at most twice a week to stop the bloating and anal leakage.

I know its all a bit naff and my Nt daughter says i need to get a life but after 9 years of agro and not wipeing bums its a big big issue.Its the first time ive gone a day let alone a whole week without crapped up undies.

I truely beleive this problem is all but sorted.Now hes touched the paper wiped his bum 3 x on a row i see no reason for any backward progress.

Thanks to all who prayed for bowel movements. :P:D

:clap: fantastic news......now dya wanna have a go at my ds? ah go on please :D

seriously though, it is fantastic news.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Clever old him and Lucky old you xxx

Joanne xxx

I was lucky with J he never had a problem, but a couple of times when he got poo on his fingers he would wipe on the tile by the toilet....... luckily he only did this twice, no reason why, maybe experimenting.......

I am a Teaching Assistant and last year did 1:1 with a little boy (aged 5)and he had bowel problems, nothing medical but just wouldn't poo on the toilet or wipe....... the mother had wanted another baby but the dad said no so she was trying to keep her son in nappies for as long as she could....... she refused to try and toilet train him so I was assigned the job......... anyway........ the school nurse gave me a book to read to him every morning called Poo Go Home......... very exciting, he was almost 6 when he finally started doing poo's and wiping himself but I can still remember the feeling of triumph..........

You must be soooo relieved Paula. (pardon the pun!).

That's really great news, I hope it continues for you both. :thumbs::thumbs:

Brook. :D

:D

All i have to takle now are ....................................

A whole lsit of other stuff to do with personal hygene and cleanliness but this was the biggy this was the maine problem.

Thanks to all whoeve supported me and listened as i moaned on and on about the ins and outs of his bloomeing bowels and dirty pants.

This problem was the maine reason i searched out this forum and began posting on here.Because i thought it was just us.The fact others were prepard to share and lets face it quiete an intimate part of there childrens lives and tell me there kids had these problems too made me realise he wasnt doing it out of spite and more importanlty i no longer fealt alone.

It wasnt saomething i talked about outside the family with other parents of Nt only kids mainly because i didnt want to embarress my son with him being 12 and also because lets face it other parents would not have understood or theyd have taken the mickey and not in a freindly we understand weve been there too type of way.

>:D<<'> :D