Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Im not a wife !!

Ive just had the most hilarious rollocking from my 7 year old. He stormed into the kitchen with a face like thunder and we had the following conversation

Kieran - Was i in your tummy when you and dad got married

Me - No shauna was in there

Kieran - Well why wasnt i in there?

Me - Because shauna was in there and there was no room

Kieran - Well.... when did you kiss dad and put me in there?

<<WHAT??>>

Me - You were born after shauna, Do you want a drink?

Kieran - Thats it. Im going outside You Are NOT a proper wife and ive had enough.......

He slammed the door behind him, and proceeded to tell the ###### street that i wasnt a proper wife !!

God knows where all this has come from ? :o He has since come inside and is going bannanas round the house. Within half an hour his hyperactivity has gone through the roof.... OH Sorry he doesnt have Hyperactivity does he.. coz hes not like this at school !! <tounge in cheek> :whistle:

And he hasnt had any chocolate -!!!!!!!!

take care everyone sending >:D<<'> to all

shaz

Shaz

You have made me laugh soooo much. :lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of a day a couple of weeks back, Jake(9) is becoming increasing interested in "sex" and such like :blink: .

He said to my friend, who is 40. but has no children, " So Auntie T, You've never had sex before then?" :o:o

Auntie T asked why he asked that.

J replies " well mummys had sex four times cos shes got four children, so that means youve never done it, doesnt it?" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Take care

Sarah

>:D<<'>

Weird, I 've just had something very similar from my 4-yr-old!

'When Alex was in your tummy, Mum, where was I? Was I in the bedroom?'

'No, that was before you were born.'

'So where was I ?'

'You weren't around yet.'

'But WHERE?'

Mother attempts to explain about being an egg, a twinkle in Daddy's eye, etc, etc... Infant daughter storms off in floods of tears screaming that it's not fair and she had to be somewhere and Alex shouldn't do it and I'm HER MUMMY

And she's the so-called normal one of the lot!

It was the anniversary of my dad's death this week, so I took the kids to the gardens of rememberance. My son couldn't really get his head round this as my dad died before he came along. So I was explaining that he had died while I was pregnant with his big sister, but said 'when she was in my tummy'. To which he looked horrified and shouted 'why did you eat her?'. Hmm.

:D:D

My son also get s argumentative when he asks where he was and we say you wernt born then.He gets realy afronted.And asks where was i.

I say to him you were star dust to this he answers with a very stern face "no i wasnt i was an egg in youre tummy" Thats me told then.

Shame on you for not being a proper wife. :P

:lol: That did make me laugh. My dd obviously has not understood the whole babies thing as she thinks I gave birth to her dad and asks me If I used to change his nappies :o

:D You gotta love em havent you. he's still chuntering a bucketfull over it. I have got my friends little lad here, and he is slightly confused by kieran at the moment.

It was the anniversary of my dad's death this week, so I took the kids to the gardens of rememberance. My son couldn't really get his head round this as my dad died before he came along. So I was explaining that he had died while I was pregnant with his big sister, but said 'when she was in my tummy'. To which he looked horrified and shouted 'why did you eat her?'. Hmm.

Bless you.. Along the same line, it was my sons birthday yesterday (shaun). he would have been 11 years old, but sadly he died just before birth. Each year we have a birthday cake and remember him, so yesterday kieran announced that there were 5 kids in the house. getting a tad confused i said "no only three children", He said "no 5, theres liam shauna me and shaun, it doesnt matter hes dead coz he stood behind you and then theres dad!! " that told me then.

Im not at all suprised he said about shaun been here as he often 'chats' to him usually through shauns teddy, but the fact he thinks steve is also my child really ammuses me !

shaz

:lol::lol: Bless 'em!

Thankfully, my son seems no-where near that stage yet (phew!), but i did have a funny conversation with a three year old at work yesterday...

Child; (Holding two plastic ladybirds...) Look teacher, i seen ladybirds like this in my garden.

Me; Wow, did you? What were they doing? (I really shouldn't have asked....)

Child; (Holding one on top of the other and moving top one up and down... :o ) They were doing that. :wacko:

Me; Oh (I'm not usually stuck for words...... :huh: ) They were playing..??? :pray:

Child; No, that is the daddy one, this is the mummy one - they're mating... They'll have babies soon... :huh:

Me; How lovely! (......quickly trying to change subject....)

Grow up so fast nowadays...... :lol::lol:

PMSL @ Whole Thread........

My son was 6 whilst looking at pregnant pictures of me burst into tears and asked why I ate him......... he took the explaination that I hadn't i said daddy put you there to grow until you were ready to come out........... How did you get out?......... from my belly button LOL

He is 8 now and he has got it into his head that the babies are in your tummy from your birth and only come out when the daddy says so......... (I am not with his biological dad anymore),he said to me if daddy hadn't said to me to be his baby Dave might have been my daddy because I would have heard his voice first...... if only life was that simple LOL

Joanne xxx

I just remembered another funny thing that happened at my work, I am a TA and I used to do lunch supervision too, during one of those afternoons on the playground a girl came up to me upset because her boyfriend had 'dumped' her and started going out with another girl (all these children were 6-7 years old....... convo went like this:

Girl: He is so unfair he wants to go out with her but I love him

Boy: Look I have said I will go out with them both........

Girl: But what will happen when we get married? You can't marry two people.....

Boy: Yes I can I want two wives.....

Girl: How can we all get in the same bed? One will have to not be in the bed and what will that one do????

New Girlfriend: Housework!

PMSL

Joanne xxx

:D He is absolutly full it today. If the conversation and telling off werent bad enough earlier, He has just had a go with steve (his dad) for letting liam out on his bike (he's gone to his friends on it) I let liam out for the first time on his bike 2 days ago, but he fell off and cut his leg, kieran was flapping around whilst we patched him off but he didnt seem to care really, but as i say steve has just let him out again, and kieran's shouts filled the air.................

"I HATE IT WHEN LIAM GOES ON HIS BIKE, COZ HE ALWAYS GETS STICHES"

Ahhemmmmmmm be told daddy dear.. but just to say he didnt actually need stiches just a plaster ! :whistle:

shaz

Just to drag the tone down further, we went to London Zoo during the hols, and there was a man giving a talk about insects (i think they were Praying Mantis). He explained that the female was bigger than the male, as when they mate, the female keeps turning round to try and bite the males head off. When she succeeds, she then eats him. Off course all of the mums laughed, and he then said right kids, now your mums will explain why that's so funny. At which point we all said things like 'let's go and look at the pretty butteryflies' to the expectant little faces!