Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

What a few days!!

Have been ill with a toothache these past few days which resulted in loss of sleep. Thankfully I got a good nights kip lastnight so yippeeeee!!!! :clap:

Been to see T's Pead yesterday who thinks that a hearing test is in order as I have concerns that it's deteriorated since his 3 infections that saw him admitted into hospital Easter time. He already wears one hearing aid.

She is also going to reconsider the ADHD concerns I have with T b/c I was correct with the HFA concerns. She said he shows the classic signs of it but wants to converse with the Psychiatrist doc first.

Also seen the Psychiatrist Nurse who has asked if I'd be interested in starting an Autism support group in my area. There is nothing here for support for us parents so I am seriously considering it. Will be something for me to do and will get me out of the house and meeting other parents in my situ too! :thumbs:

Got a new puppy too named Max (name changed goodness knows how many times but it's Max for keeps now. :D ) T has taken to him really well and Max follows him everywhere. He is adorable. :D

That's it from me and now that I've near enough caught up on my sleep, I'll hopefully be back to normal postings soon. :unsure:

OMG he is adorable :wub::wub:

I daren't let my kids see this photo, they have been on at me for a puppy :rolleyes: .

Sounds like things are on the up :thumbs:

I know you've had some tough times recently, the support group sounds like

an excellent idea.

Hope your toothache subsides soon. :tearful:

Brook :D

Guest flutter

cute :dance::wub:

really good frineds of mine have recently got a puppy and we have met, and he is soo cute too

hope the sleep continues

C x

Oh he is just the sweetest little pup.

I want one ( a pup but a great dane) just not yet maybe next year.

Lisa x

What a cute little fella he is :wub: Good to hear the toothache has calmed down and you got some sleep.....always helps :D The support group idea sounds great, go for it, and good luck :D

Take care,

Debs :D

good idea about the support group go for it, we have also just got a puppy called poppy west highland terrior thought we'd get a dog to help jake get over his fear of dogs and it's slowly working he's stroking and cuddiling her i never thought he would do that so i'm well happy