justamom

Forums

I was just wondering being nosy more like how many other forums do you belong too??

I was a bit board today so have been checking out other sites and have come across a few "recognisable" names....

I only belong to this one would not be able to cope with more than 1

justamom

justamom, I'm a member of one other forum, for HE'ing kids with ASD. I don't post on it just read.

Lauren

I am a member of 3 other forums that I can remember. One for tropical fish, one for African grey parrots and a teachers one. I think I might have signed up to many more but can't remember them. :o

Two besides this - another ASD one (but American in origin, so mainly read) and one for school governors.

just this forum for asd...........but I lurk in alot of other places..........the tes site.........aspies for freedom...............I also go on another forum for lower limb problems as my dd has a congenital foot condition.

This is the only AS forum i use,i run my own forum which is in my profile (feel free to join :) ) a local forum,a pregnancy forum,and a few other general forums.

I'm a member of one other AS forum originally run by one the members of this one. A Lupus forum and I was a member of the Most Haunted forum but haven't been on there for ages!