Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

BADDAD your secrets out :D

Guest hallyscomet

Helloooo over there,

Yet another funny video, sounds like some of you need a good laugh, well here it is, Baddads day job, John Travolta eat your heart out :thumbs:

H. :lol:

hes quite a mover old badders isent he :dance::dance: cant wait to see him strut his stuff on herne bay beach :lol::lol: hes funny and can dance as well,is there no end to his talents? :notworthy::notworthy:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..... :rolleyes:

TBH, I've just got the three dances under my belt...

There's the fast, frantic 'throwing shapes' one, which I'm not actually that bad at but WAYYYY too old to get away with,

Then there's the 'Northern Soul' shuffle which can adapt for pretty much anything over 80BPM (took me right through my disco years just by throwing in a couple of spins for anything by Michael Jackson, or that down to the floor frottage we used to do for 'Le Freak' - oh, and the 'freeze' for Edwin Starrs 'eye to eye contact' :lol::lol::lol: Now works for anything from 'Love shack'/'groove is in the heart', right through to Garage... Mix both of the above for Breakbeat or D'n'B and stand well back!!

Finally (wait for it laddeeeez) there's that classic smooch - last seen in nightclubs in the early eighties, but still very popular at working men's clubs, pub disco's, friends re-united events and divorced and seperated (affectionately known in my neck of the woods as widows and ######) gatherings right across the country... Golden opportunity for all us saddos with 'Roman hands and Russian Fingers' ;);) (swoon swoon)

Whoops - nearly forgot: If they happen to slap on 'The Liquidator' or 'Return of the Django' (or - god forbid - UB ###### 40 :sick::sick: ) you just pretend your arms have no bones in them, bend forward 30 degrees and 'jerk' in time to the music while looking fixedly at the floor... ;)

So now you know the hideous truth ladies... Who wants to team up for 'strictly' with me?? :lol::lol::lol:

L&P

BD (AKA John Revolting - who'll be my Olivia Johnstons- Newt??)

I used to dance, ballet, salsa, tap, the lot - also including (unfortunately... :sick: ) *modern*. You know what the really scary thing is....................... i've done at least five of the 'dances'....... Oh, the shame.... :huh::lol::lol:

What a mover! :dance: His hip thrusts are better than Tom Jones (swoon) although I thought his headbanging was pretty naff - all he did was put his head up and down, where was the swing and roll in the head movements eh?

Other than that Badders - it was really good - thought you had more hair than that though :lol:

Guest hallyscomet

Bumping this for Suze, who was away and probably missed it.

Check the link in the first post Suze, watch the video its precious.....

H. :lol:

Oh :o:o someone was reading this and I just couldn't resist bumping it. I thought Baddad wobbily b.u.m :devil: trashed it :lol: oooooo I am really in trouble now :notworthy: .

:dance::notworthy:

Sorry Baddad >:D<<'>

Fran :)

Edited by Frangipani

Remember 'Everybody Loves Raymond' :lol: I loved this - can anyone help with the original :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCFYEf5MIDI

Remember 'Robert & Amy's wedding dance' unable to find the original I thought that was hysterical.

I have to say Kellyanne at first I laughed but later a bit stunned iykwim :o did they laugh or cry later :unsure::lol: eeeeerrrr!

:D:o:o:lol:

Edited by Frangipani

:o did they laugh or cry later :unsure::lol: eeeeerrrr!

They probably laughed till they cried at the embarrassement of doing that dance in front of all those people........They are brave for doing that don't thnk We would've been able to do that......too drunk for a start :lol: :lol:

Remember 'Everybody Loves Raymond' :lol: I loved this - can anyone help with the original :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCFYEf5MIDI

Remember 'Robert & Amy's wedding dance' unable to find the original I thought that was hysterical.

I have to say Kellyanne at first I laughed but later a bit stunned iykwim :o did they laugh or cry later :unsure::lol: eeeeerrrr!

Kellyanne,

I found it :lol: :lol: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLdphR0Ia4E...feature=related

I could see my brother and his wife doing this :notworthy::lol:

Edited by Frangipani

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Love it! :D

Those two would fit in perfectly in my slightly odd family.. We're all a bit strange.. lol :D

(nikkismith can tell ya some tales...... :whistle: )

Bro and step-sis did something similar :clap:

I've never been much of one for dancing. Sadly it takes me ages to let my hair down (metaphorically speaking - basically means to relax enough and not worry about how silly you look) and join in. Even sader is the fact that songs I have more frequently joined in include:

- I'm sure that is BD animated in the video. The one with a beard not one of the bugs. :whistle:

- Does a chug chug train impression.

- It's just a jump to the left and a step to the right.

Can't remember the name of the other one but thing it has the line 'Do the Superman' in it.

Not danced at all recently. Last time I tried was when I was down at the special school. Some of the kids didn't give me a choice but dragged me across to join in. :rolleyes::D :D

Can't remember the name of the other one but thing it has the line 'Do the Superman' in it.

that song has something about combing your hair in it too and mh DH has jus given me the weirdest look ever when trying to explain this to him :lol: :lol:

There's the fast, frantic 'throwing shapes' one, which I'm not actually that bad at but WAYYYY too old to get away with,

Then there's the 'Northern Soul' shuffle which can adapt for pretty much anything over 80BPM (took me right through my disco years just by throwing in a couple of spins for anything by Michael Jackson, or that down to the floor frottage we used to do for 'Le Freak' - oh, and the 'freeze' for Edwin Starrs 'eye to eye contact' :lol::lol::lol: Now works for anything from 'Love shack'/'groove is in the heart', right through to Garage... Mix both of the above for Breakbeat or D'n'B and stand well back!!

Finally (wait for it laddeeeez) there's that classic smooch - last seen in nightclubs in the early eighties, but still very popular at working men's clubs, pub disco's, friends re-united events and divorced and seperated (affectionately known in my neck of the woods as widows and ######) gatherings right across the country... Golden opportunity for all us saddos with 'Roman hands and Russian Fingers' ;);) (swoon swoon)

Whoops - nearly forgot: If they happen to slap on 'The Liquidator' or 'Return of the Django' (or - god forbid - UB ###### 40 :sick::sick: ) you just pretend your arms have no bones in them, bend forward 30 degrees and 'jerk' in time to the music while looking fixedly at the floor... ;)

So now you know the hideous truth ladies... Who wants to team up for 'strictly' with me?? :lol::lol::lol:

L&P

L&P

I just noticed nobody took up your offer BD :lol: :lol: :devil::dance::ph34r:

Shameful lot :rolleyes: