Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

little girl giant

:notworthy: Amazing! - thanks for sharing that lindy-loo :D

We had some robots visit our shopping center last year - one was amazing, 8ft tall, terminator style, and very un-nerving - especially when it ran down the road. :o:D

Ok, that freaked me out! :wacko:

Yep, freaked J out too :blink: (He was waiting for HIS turn on the comp) :lol:

But how amazing as well

Nice find lindy-lou

>:D<<'>

Sarah

Edited by Sarah666

I thought it was excellent, there must have been someone inside the head making the eyes move though - no strings.

Mind you think of the health and safety risks and the insurance form....

fabulous, but a little creepy!

I thought she was amazing! The movements were so realistic - the way the face opened up with her mouth freaked me out a bit though!

Lynne x

WOW! :clap::thumbs: quote from phas jr - humph its a puppet :rolleyes: quote from youngest phaslet super,spooky its massive, how're they doing it, why didn;t you take us :rolleyes: spooky, fantastic, her face is so real- i think he was impressed and lets face it not much impresses an 11 year old these days that doesn't come with batteries or a price tag :lol:

Thanks for that, can't wait to show my 15 year old it will be a laugh with the comments she makes. S questioned us over the pot noodle advert when the Welsh miners are down in the caves collecting the noodles. S knows that they are not allowed to use false advertising so believes that they must collect the noodles from underground otherwise the advert would not be allowed to be shown. Bless her life would be a bore without her.