loulou

I'm moving house!

Hi everyone,

I'm soooo excited i just have to tell EVERYONE!

I've been waiting to get out of my current tiny house (rough area) for years and the council have just offered me a transfer!

It's bigger than mine (which is what i really wanted) and it's in a much nicer, quiet area.

On the downside it needs some serious attention with decorating and the garden in small, but hey-ho you can't have everything (unless you win the lottery!).

Now my only dilema is WHEN i can move in as i'm off on holiday in 2 weeks and then it's Kai's birthday and then he's having his tonsils out :wacko: . They told me i'd have to move in ten days, but there's absolutely no way i could do that, so i'm going to beg them to give me a few more weeks :pray: .

I don't want to turn down the offer :( .

Loulou x

Loulou,

Brilliant news :thumbs: - I know you've waited a long time for this. I hope you manage to arrange the moving date to suit you.

K x

congratulations loulou,im really pleased for you both

we moved house on a friday and we went on holiday on the monday,they never give you very long to move in do they,my house needed loads of doing up,i was thinking of not taking it for that reason but a year on its looking lovely,took time but i love it.

whens the virtual house warming then?i love a good party :dance::dance:

congratulations loulou,im really pleased for you both

we moved house on a friday and we went on holiday on the monday,they never give you very long to move in do they,my house needed loads of doing up,i was thinking of not taking it for that reason but a year on its looking lovely,took time but i love it.

whens the virtual house warming then?i love a good party :dance::dance:

Hi Hev :lol: ,

Thankfully the new house has ntl too, so it will be easy to transfer my pc so i don't have to be without the forum too long! I'll let you know when the house warming is!

When i went to look at the house yesterday i was already choosing the colour schemes for each room. There was anagalypta (sp?) on lots of the walls (yuck!) so i'm going to have to get a steamer. At least they have put in a brand new kitchen, which is beautiful.

Any tips on moving house anyone? I'm stressing already!

Loulou x

:dance: That's fab news lou-lou!

It might take a wee bit of time to put the place right but it'll be worth it.

I'm really pleased for you both >:D<<'> :D