Sign in to follow this  
mum22boys

Wish me luck

Please think of me tomorrow morning as we are going on holiday and I will have M on a plane for 4 hours. :o

Not really looking forward to the holiday as i am stressed about the airport already. I know what happened last year and am dreading a repeat performance.

Any tips please?????

mum22boys

OOOhhhh, no tips I'm afraid after our disaster....but will keep everything crossed for you and sure some other members will have some fantastic advice >:D<<'> Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Take care. >:D<<'>

We took our Son on a plane last September (he was 3.5 yrs) and we took lots of cheap toys. He actually enjoyed the flight. We had cars, sticker books, a mini train set, a set of animals and other small cheap things that we didn't mind if he lost them (all from pound shops). I wouldn't have thought to take all this stuff except his Nursery teacher suggested them. I even gave a spare sticker book to a child who was travelling just with her Mum, and it seemed to occupy her for a bit too. He had problems when he was 1 with ear pressure. So this time I brought a few juices for him to suck on and relieve the pressure. I hope your flight goes well

Have a great time

KW

Hi yep maybe a portable stereo in case it's too noisy or ear muffs, loads of toys, comforter if he has one,pop or water sweets are some sort of food he likes,mabe a gameboy if he has one.

Lisa x

Hi mum22 boys,

Good luck and I hom the trip goes well. :)

I agree with the others that lots of cheap toys are really good. When L was 2 and we took her to South Africa, a 'magic slate' kept her occupied for hours. On another trip, my son enjoyed all the children's magazines we bought at the airport - they had loads of puzzles and games in them and I gave them to him at regular intervals.

K x

I travelled to America last Summer with T alone and it thankfully weren't as bad as I though. However, I took a rucksack full of things to occupy him.

I just hope it goes well given today's news. :( Check your flight is still going (which I doubt it will be unfortunately). No hand luggage allowed except for things listed/mentioned on the news.

Hope you are ok hun. (((HUGS)))

I think mum22boys will have already gone, she posted this on Tuesday and wouldv'e flown

yesterday morning.

Hope she's not too disrupted coming back home.

Brook

yeah i hope things ok for her,she was already nervous about it before the news,have to hear when she gets back how she got on