Sign in to follow this  
asereht

Things going well

Hi to all who know me on the board and welcome to all who have joined while I wasn't around.

I just thought I would check in with an update on how things are. I am back in work at my old job I'd left last xmas to look after my son who was not too good back then.

K is in great form these days and we have had a really good summer.Normally except for his Tai Kwon Do he never goes outside the door all summer.All that has changed.

He has an obsession with professional wrestling ( one of his obsessions) and watches all the american wrestling he can, plays it on his ps2 and spends hours on the computer on wrestling sites( which is partly why I'm not on here anymore!). I used to think it was a bit of a nuisance ,but at least he was happy.

A while ago my older boy discovered that professional wrestling was being promoted over here in ireland near enough to where we live and both him and K started to go to the shows,which was great as K was getting out and about. After going to see about six shows since last march K decided he wanted to join, I was wary and said I would think about it when school holidays came. He still wanted to join and although I was worried he might get hurt he was determined. I spoke to our Gp who thought it would be good for him as it is a contact sport ( of sorts) and also a lot of interaction takes place both in and out of the ring.

I checked everything out first,spoke to the guys in charge who were really nice,at K's request we mentioned his dyspraxia but didn't mention his AS.

Well he is getting on fine he trains twice a week, and also helps out at shows .He is making friends there and mingles easily with all ,trainers and trainees. He still does his martial arts also.

He has matured a lot since he joined and our relationship is great.

School of course starts again for him one to one ,mid september not sure how that will go but we are taking it one day at a time.

I won't get much chance to post but will keep checking in to see how everyone is.

THANKYOU so much to all who helped me in the past on this forum, I had some good times and some bad but there was always someone here to share it with, a special Thanks to the few who always responded and sent pm's you know who you are!

This site is a really valuable one, so long may it last,again to all a big THANKYOU.

Hope all is well with you all and best of luck to everyone.

Theresa xx >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Lovely to hear from you Theresa, :)

Thank you so much for keeping in touch and letting us know of K's success. :thumbs::thumbs: Well done K!! :clap::clap: It's heartwarming to hear success stories, it gives hope to others.

You must be one very happy mum.

Nellie >:D<<'>

agree with nellie,so lovely to hear a success story,so pleased things are going well for you,take care love hev xx

That's lovely news, Theresa :D

It's wonderful to hear about our kids doing well >:D<<'>

Well done to you and all your family, and let's hope everything continues to go from strength to strength!

Bid :bat:

Hi again Theresa - LTNS >:D<<'>

Wonderful to hear how things have gone for you all - thanks for the update!

Keep on keeping on, and pop back when you can :D

L&P

BD :D

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Theresa >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

You have been very busy :thumbs::thumbs:

Lovely to hear from you.

Hailey :)