Sign in to follow this  
curra

I just can't believe it!

WE GOT ONE!! :D:D:D:dance::dance::dance:

The LEA officer gave me the good news on the phone and I'll have the proposed statement in 2 days.

After 2 years of battling to get one, it's wonderful news! At long last...

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Curra :cheers:

Thank you soo much for you prompt replies! >:D<<'> Nellie great advice as always. I'm meeting the LEA advisor next week, so I'll have a good read at the statement before that using the guidelines in the links. The school of my choice has places in the unit, so this time I AM holding my breath...

M is happy too, last evening he even did his homework!!! :wub::lol::lol:

Curra

Thank you soo much for you prompt replies! >:D<<'> Nellie great advice as always. I'm meeting the LEA advisor next week, so I'll have a good read at the statement before that using the guidelines in the links. The school of my choice has places in the unit, so this time I AM holding my breath...

M is happy too, last evening he even did his homework!!! :wub::lol::lol:

Curra

Aw, that's brilliant, I really hope it works out well for you both. Good on you for not giving up!! >:D<<'> :notworthy:

~ Mel ~

Well, I was getting too optimistic it seems, and I must have angered some stupid Greek deity with my joy :(

Just spoke to the admissions person at the school in question and she said that they DON'T have a place at the unit! It was a clear NO.

It was all looking to good to be true.... :(:(:(

Curra

Great news about the statement curra :D

Sorry to hear about there being no place at your preferred school, hopefully one will become available pretty soon.