Sign in to follow this  
hev

steve been arrested

Everything I believe happens for a reason. As the others have suggested above. Everyone knows a break will help you. Perhaps the powers that be decided that too. Not that I'm really religious but I do find things tend to work out for the best in the long term. Just latch onto the positives. I'm sure eventually he'll come round. Meanwhile try not to worry and spoil yourself a bit. Things will probably get better once your feeling more upto things. All the best, David.

thanks david,ive had a peaceful night tonight,when i spoke to the school today they said because this as happened with the police the residential placement will be pushed foward,i expect that is what you mean when you say things happen for a reason?i think so anyway

That sort of thing. I can think of a few examples from my life. I didn't get on teacher training at the first attempt but followed the advice of the person who is incharge of the scheme that I thought looked the most promising (one that wasn't my first choice the first time around) that I know have a place on. However if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have obtained the experience in the schools I have. Certainly not the autistic special school which has made me think that is the area I would like to go into long term. There are a few examples when it comes to my employment. I didn't really want a job back when I was at school but the next thing I knew a friends dad had got me one. That meant I at least had some work experience by the time I finished uni. Basically I mean things don't always go as you plan but often you find in retrospect that if things hadn't happened that way you might never have done or discovered something. :)

when i spoke to the school today they said because this as happened with the police the residential placement will be pushed foward,i expect that is what you mean when you say things happen for a reason?i think so anyway

That's good news hev - not that you want him to go away, but once the school placement is sorted out life will hopefully be a bit more stable for all of you. A pity it has to take a crisis for the decision makers to get their act together. :wacko:

Thinking of you all

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

,ive had a peaceful night tonight

Brilliant, not in the circumstances you want but you have a night or 2 off, make the most of it >:D<<'> >:D<<'> He is safe, also remember you are a great Mum, really thinking of you >:D<<'>

when I spoke to the school today they said because this as happened with the police the residential placement will be pushed foward,i expect that is what you mean when you say things happen for a reason?i think so anyway

I really hope this pushes things, I know when I had to take Danny to the hospital due his mental health,( he wanted out of life ) its awful, but sometime people just have to sit up & listen. Shame it has to reach crisis point 1st :(

Hope things are a lttle better today - wishing you well!!!!!!

he turned up tonight to collect his clothes effin and blinding :crying: i just let him get on with it,i cant restrain him,ive got bruises up my arms from the other night,cant go through it again,hes coming here sunday from mums,i wish he would show a bit of remorse,its as if he dont care,i asked him to stay tonight he started swearing out the front so i just shut the door,if i react he goes worse,hopefully he will calm down by sunday :(

Awww hev bless ya hun >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

It dont rain it pours yeah wish i had some magic to make things better :( heres hoping he will be in a better mood come Sunday :pray:

Bambi x

hes phoned to say hes missing me :wub::wub: hes still coming back sunday but i said his behaviour is not acceptable and we have to have a good chat

:D

The fact hes missing you Hev i think means deep down inside in a part of himself he finds hard to express he loves his mum to bits and is sorry for what hes doing.......Hold that thought..........

I hope he returns Sunday but Hev you know i wouldnt get into the "conversation" you need with him as soon as her returns incase he reacts badley waite a few days till things settle againe and thing bring it up casual like instead of haveing the big sit down talk.

Youve been through the mill latley i hope things improve soon.Good job us mums are made of tough stuff hey.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Im sure he will come home when the novelty as worn off kieran threatens to leave home all the time and if my relatives lived nearer im sure he d go to one.The sad thing is i know that if kieran ever got that badly agitated we would probably have to call the police to him as he is 6ft tall and can be really agressive at times and i think that would be our only option if we couldnt calm him down.Ihope things get sorted for you soon.

lynn