hev

my positive thread

got a lovely e card from baggy today,thanks bags,that was lovely >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

my old friend from years ago text me and shes coming round for a coffee friday :thumbs: shes a lovely girl and i havent seen her for about 4 years

going in town tomorrow with suzie girl and ive got cash to spend :thumbs: gonna buy myself some trainers and a toilet roll holder :thumbs:

stevie boy just phoned me and hes happy :thumbs:

katie is playing lovely in her room with lego

my nick is a lovely kind man,he hasent done anything in paricular,hes just always so lovely to me :wub:

Keegan is back at the Toon!!!!

Yippeeee!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/7192457.stm

Hopefully we will see a return of exciting interesting football. Had got a bit turned off of football lately but this is a good step on the way to reviving things. :D

Toon Army!

Black and White Army!

Also have a couple of new games to play. Crysis which looks awsome. Can just about run at top settings but without any AA. Does suffer a bit from slow down though so will need to tweak settings. Luckily I built this computer to play such games. Can't afford to make it an SLI rig though which is really what is needed. Also picked up Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii. Controls are taking a while to get used to but it is the best new Sonic game I have played in a long while. At least things maybe heading in the right direction based on this game.

Also picked up Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii. Controls are taking a while to get used to but it is the best new Sonic game I have played in a long while. At least things maybe heading in the right direction based on this game.

Cool! I have Sonic and the Secret Rings am working my way through it.

My positive is that I'm halfway through my chemistry assignment, just need to get that done and the physics one before the end of the weekend. :thumbs:

I am looking after my grandaughter tommorow for a couple of hours, shes 5 months and gorgeous and gives me lovely smiles :wub::wub: She also dosent answer back which is lovely :rolleyes::lol:

I lost one and half pound at WW

You should talk to Hev about this problem; she had it last year though was loosing even more. I suggested she check with security wherever the meeting is and see if someone's handed it in - you never know it might work for you if some honest soul found it . . .:devil:

I am looking after my grandaughter tommorow for a couple of hours, shes 5 months and gorgeous and gives me lovely smiles :wub::wub: She also dosent answer back which is lovely :rolleyes::lol:

Oh, they are lovely at that age :) Old enough to be interesting, but not too interesting!

I lost one and half pound at WW....is that a positive, not sure yet :unsure: All this healthy eating is giving me awful wind, dunno what's worse :lol:

Why did you cut a pound in half? Isn't that still a major offense. Defacing images of the Queen?

They might let you off for finding a solution to greener energy though. Building wind farms near housing estates and putting everyone on a diet. Not sure about the emissions though. Sounds like there might be a high number of hydrocarbon emissions to me. Must put one of our scientists to work on that. Might mean cheap car fuel too. ;)

I have had the most amazing positive day - and now I'm so bouncy that despite being totally exhausted, sleep just isn't happening :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Had coffee (well tea actually) and brekkie with a rhino this morning - great company and some nice blokes to spot, was force fed chocolate, found a friendly student to have lunch and a long natter with and got her to agree to buy me a flat if she wins the lottery, got loads of work done in the afternoon, had the most amazing meeting with my supervisor where lots of fantastic opportunities for me were discussed using my skills and getting experience that will be invaluable (will say more later . . . watch this space), coped with the trains being completely up the creak and having to get unfamiliar trains to unfamilar places (choccy cake helped!), and about three quarters an hour ago I got back from having dinner with a rather nice scrumptious mature student who lives in my halls and is training to be a doc - mmmm :wub::lol:

I think that could be called a successful day :D

I'm moving in with you Mumble......are you happy to top and tail? :D

That would mean you would have to come up the mountain with me in May as well - and it's a very tall mountain, even higher than the hills in Greenwich park :ph34r:

And Baggy....if you move in with her and you have any 'laughter' lines. :whistle::)....then with her new super specs she might also give you a 'term of affection' 'pet name' and call you a 'Rhino' too! :shame:

Naughty Mumble ;)

I equally had a really good couple of days - had a great day in South based office, then brekkie and bloke spotting the following morning with the cheeky Mumble :)

Got home and hubby and sprog had both missed me! - had flowers from hubby and hugs from J :wub:

And J's very happy this morning as he's getting the day off skool tomorrow for his speech and lang assessment !

Edited by llisa32

:lol: I'm still drinking gallons of Pepsi Max since the bizarre bug of Xmas......and mixed with endless salads, fruit and veg.......... :sick:

baggy did you know that f**m f**ds sell bottles of pepsi max all the time for 19p a bottle,how good is that,i buy about 10 at a time,i know all that caffeine is no good for me but i love it

if im not allowed to say f**m f**ds i will take my punishment like a good girl and sit in the naughty corner on the forum :o

I'm moving in with you Mumble......are you happy to top and tail? :D

i love sleepovers mumbles,can i come?i will be very good,only talk when spoken to etc etc....... :rolleyes:

You should talk to Hev about this problem; she had it last year though was loosing even more. I suggested she check with security wherever the meeting is and see if someone's handed it in - you never know it might work for you if some honest soul found it . . .:devil:

when we have our sleepover mumble i will discuss it with baggy,oh no,im not allowed to talk :crying:

what about if i only talk about ww and nothing else?

i love sleepovers mumbles,can i come?i will be very good,only talk when spoken to etc etc....... :rolleyes:

It wouldn't work - my room is a bit, to be politically correct - space-challenged. To have three people in here would involve some complex dance movements if one of us wanted to get out of the door and far too much closeness for comfort.

Plus, I know you Hev - quiet? pah!! :P:lol:

It wouldn't work - my room is a bit, to be politically correct - space-challenged. To have three people in here would involve some complex dance movements if one of us wanted to get out of the door and far too much closeness for comfort.

Plus, I know you Hev - quiet? pah!! :P:lol:

That's no prob Mumble Mopp, we can play twister :thumbs:

baggy did you know that f**m f**ds sell bottles of pepsi max all the time for 19p a bottle,how good is that,i buy about 10 at a time,i know all that caffeine is no good for me but i love it

if im not allowed to say f**m f**ds i will take my punishment like a good girl and sit in the naughty corner on the forum :o

The naughty corner sounds fun, can I come too? Are there any other naughty peeps to play with?

I'm off to FF :thumbs:

And Baggy....if you move in with her and you have any 'laughter' lines. :whistle::)....then with her new super specs she might also give you a 'term of affection' 'pet name' and call you a 'Rhino' too! :shame:

Naughty Mumble ;)

I equally had a really good couple of days - had a great day in South based office, then brekkie and bloke spotting the following morning with the cheeky Mumble :)

Got home and hubby and sprog had both missed me! - had flowers from hubby and hugs from J :wub:

And J's very happy this morning as he's getting the day off skool tomorrow for his speech and lang assessment !

Oh, I've been called much, much worse Lisa :lol::lol:

That would mean you would have to come up the mountain with me in May as well - and it's a very tall mountain, even higher than the hills in Greenwich park :ph34r:

I could jet propel myself up with the probs I've been having lately :sick::lol:

I've just survived a thunder-storm!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: OK, I needed my headphones and music but I did cope OK and watched it rather than going and hiding. :)

Hi Baggy well done on loosing the 1 1/2lb!! yes that is positive. it is healthier to loose 1-2lb a week than loads all at once in a week (just what I have been reading lol) think I have lost 1lb too!! now that aside, the wind! that definetly is not positive lol!! I can't eat certain veg or fizzy as I end up crippled in pain, I have IBS and if I do eat the wrong stuff have very bad wind too lol I seem to have settle down lately though !! try not to drink the pepsi, that certanly won't help lol!

I'll be on the diet pepsi tonight Liz :devil: I'd sit at the back if I were you :lol:

I think the pound and a half must of come off my ear lobe, because I can't see any difference :blink:

Just booked tickets to go see Gf perform in high school musical in Cirencester :thumbs: Will be the first thing I have seen her in, and we've been together for 4.5yrs so am really excited about it.

Swam another mile with my JD lookie-likey eye-candy :wub: (don't tell Lee! :lol:) I even remembered to count as well this time! :rolleyes:

I've been (still am) working soooo hard today that I didn't take kindly to being told I couldn't have a doughnut with my dinner - Sunday night is doughnut night and Mumble expects her doughnut - but I managed to persuade them :fight: to let me have one :clap: :clap: much to the annoyance of the other students :lol::eat: Not so long ago I wouldn't have said a thing - tonight I bartered with two dinner ladies and a chef!!

well done mumbles :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: fancy trying to stop you having a doughnut,they would have got a :star: if they tried that with me :ninja::ninja::lol::lol:

Went to the panto today, with DH and both girlies. It was fab :thumbs:

Oh no it wasn't....

Oh yes it was.....

Youngest dd really got into the spirit of it, clapping, shouting, singing :thumbs: