hev

i lost it yesterday

after the last couple of weeks yesterday was final straw,neighbour knocked on the door saying steve has been throwing eggs in their garden,swearing at them from his window for about a month,she is elderly and very upset,i checked my eggs and steve admitted it,at the same time my sister turns up saying her neighbour just stopped her saying steve been weeing out her front,i had word with steve then he ran out telling me to eff off as he went,i couldnt stop sobbing,i phoned ss to tell them to come and get him as i had no more energy left,they said they couldnt,looking back im glad they couldnt but at the time i was hysterical,hes up mum till tomorrow then the fun starts again,am looking at residential school in cheshire on the 20th of this month,yesterday i thought i was going to end up in hospital

try and keep yer pecker up, hun >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope that visit on the 20th is worthwhile, and hope you find some calmer waters in between times...

L&P

BD :(

>:D<<'> Hev, I,m in Cheshire, if I can be of any help when you come to look at the school let me know...pm me the name I may have heard of the school.I could meet up and check it out with you if you need support.Take care Suzex

hev >:D<<'>

Hope the visit goes well and you get something sorted soon.... sooner the better by the sounds of things. Sounds like you're nerves are in tatters...

I have a fridge magnet which says...

'I've only got one nerve left......... and you're getting on it'.... :lol: Does that sound familiar??

Love and best wishes

Flozza >:D<<'>

I hope your meet with your friend goes well tonight. You need a positive after all the problems you have had of late. I really hope things start getting better for you soon. Good luck with getting him into a residential school. :)

Hev, my dear, my AS son is 'no bother' i still get so stressed and driven insane running after him, my thoughts are with you,

HEY im in cheshire too!!! can i post my little sod tya? JOKE..........gawd arnt kids exausting ( im meaning my NT pair now *weeps* )

Edited by pepper

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev dont no what to say but am thinking about you

I hope the school is one you feel you can send steve to i read all youre posts and i think youre lad needs 24 7 structure in his day for him and for you so that things can get easier however hard its going to be to let him go personally i think residential school could be the answer..........

Like someone else says in comparison my 13 year old As son is a doddle yet i still get stressed and feel like screaming if im honest some times i could kill him..............Youre one tough cookie Hev and one hell of a good mum no matter what you think........Youre no failure .............Youre walking a tough old path but its got to get easier...........

thankyou,i feel so so much better than friday,when i think how hysterical i was to ss on the phone it dont seem like it was me,have spoke to ss and lea today,i think cheshire is not the anser,too far away,going to find a school if possible,have got a multi agency meeting booked at the school for after easter with ss,lea and me so dont know if anything will come of it but least its a step foward