steviegirl

introducing suzie-girl

Welcome to suzie-girl on this site. She has had to battle for years for her son who is autistic.

There were times when she felt like giving it up, she had to scream down phone to get help until they took her seriously. Bearing in mind her little boy can not speak but eventually they listened to her so she can get more respite. She is Hevs best friend (well like a sister really) and they have had each other to talk to when things get rough. So we are glad she has joined her on this site with all Hevs friends. She is hard on the outside but a wonderful sweet jelly on the inside, a very good mate to have!!

Hi Suzie girl...

welcome to the forum...

Hope you find it as useful as hev has (4 million posts at last count, 3 million 9 thousand 9 hundred and 99 of them totally incomprehensible.... the other one was a single emoticon typing error!)

L&P

BD :D

why has mum put this in education? i think its cos shes obsessed by lea at the moment :unsure::unsure:

welome suzie girl,im sure i know you from somewhere :cheers::drunk::lol::lol::lol::dance::dance::dance:

:thumbs:

Welcome 'Suzie Girl.

And well done for winning your battle for you son !! :jester:

My brother Steve is 41 yrs old, severely autistic has no speech and it had take years to get things for him too. It wasn't easy for my parents, they had 8 of us to tend with but got there in the end after practically screaming for his rights.

I also have other family members on the autistic spectrum also my 12 year old son.

Anyway, everyone on these boards are absolutely fantastic, if any questions you are guaranteed to get answers.

Your never alone.

I don't know what I would do without this site and everyone on here.

I think we are a one big happy family on here, and I haven't long joined myself, but have noticed too that my blood pressure has improved, and thanks to this wonderful site and everyone on here.

Suzie Girl wecome aboard, and hopefully speak to you soon.

Cheers Di xxx :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Welcome 'Suzie Girl.

And well done for winning your battle for you son !! :jester:

My brother Steve is 41 yrs old, severely autistic has no speech and it had take years to get things for him too. It wasn't easy for my parents, they had 8 of us to tend with but got there in the end after practically screaming for his rights.

I also have other family members on the autistic spectrum also my 12 year old son.

Anyway, everyone on these boards are absolutely fantastic, if any questions you are guaranteed to get answers.

Your never alone.

I don't know what I would do without this site and everyone on here.

I think we are a one big happy family on here, and I haven't long joined myself, but have noticed too that my blood pressure has improved, and thanks to this wonderful site and everyone on here.

Suzie Girl wecome aboard, and hopefully speak to you soon.

Cheers Di xxx :thumbs:

hi, thanks for your reply;think im abit emotional at the moment,got abit tearfull for a bit then!i just find it so good to chat to people THAT KNOW!i cant really chat to my family there not interested in anything unless its about them but as you probably know theres plenty of people out there like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Di chat soon

well im so impressed,youve learnt how to do quotes already!!ive only just sussed it out and then i still get it wrong :crying:

ive been very tearful today as well,lets just get our strong heads on,tomorrow will be better >:D<<'>