witsend

New school tomorrow....

Big Day tomorrow - ds starts new school - at last! Think he's ok (so far :pray: ) but I'm a bit of a nervous wreck :wacko: . Have labelled everything, bought lots of new pens/pencils/rubbers/rulkers/protracers!! :lol: Got the dinner money ready, rang the taxi re pick up time, set the alarm clock...... :blink:

Now please please please..let him find the right door to the school office, let his teacher be nice and understanding, let the other kids be nice to him, let him not lose his dinner money (before dinner time!! :P ) let him not say anything so off the wall the other kids think he's from mars! :o Oh and please let him get safely there an back on the motorway for an hour each way :( . :pray::pray::pray:

Obviously it will be a relief when it's this time tomorrow :rolleyes: .

Luv Witsend.

Aw Witsend lets hope you both manage to have a great day tomorrow >:D<<'> Hope you haven't got one of those pedometer things otherwise if you're anything like me for pacing it'll be fried by hometime!!

How did it go today???? Hope your silence is just normal tea time stuff and not anything negative. Let us know how he got on.

Flo' >:D<<'>

Hi - it went ok :thumbs: . He didn't say too much about it but did say he would give it 9 out of 10! So that's a good enough start. :) . Have just sat and scoffed a box of matchmakers (his faves) together watching coronation streeet by way of small celebration :P Have to go now and see if lyanne gets out of that bloomin boot :lol: .

Cheers luv Witsend.

So glad the first day went well witsend, how did he get on today? Hope you're feeling a bit more relaxed today. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Hi Witsend I'm so pleased you both had a good day yesterday >:D<<'> I normally find if I get no response to questioning that means it went well so hopefully if he didn't say much it means he's happy!! Hope today has gone just as well for you

Dee X

Aw thanks everyone, he came home tonight and said he'd had the "best day ever"!! And had made "lots of freinds"! :thumbs::thumbs: It was sports day and he really enjoyed it and came third in some running event :thumbs: it's just so great when things go well for once, I'm chuffed :P

Luv Witsend.

OMG, Witsend, that's superb news, it's so brilliant to hear that!!! :thumbs::clap::groupwave::D>:D<<'> Long, long, long, long, long may it continue!! >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Aw thanks everyone, he came home tonight and said he'd had the "best day ever"!! And had made "lots of freinds"! :thumbs::thumbs: It was sports day and he really enjoyed it and came third in some running event :thumbs: it's just so great when things go well for once, I'm chuffed :P

Luv Witsend.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: brilliant :thumbs::thumbs: