Cariad

DS has a friend coming to tea.

The DS is having a friend to tea, they are both in the same class and his friend has AS. He is VERY different from the DS, Lets call him "A". Well A is the same age and talks 1000 miles an hour, makes up amusing stories and had OCD and washes his hands all of the time. Also a few ticks, pacing the room with closing of eyes.

A's mum says I'm mad to have him over but I think it's lovely, I think I might send them outside on the trampoline for an hour to calm down when they get here :lol:

This will be such an exciting day for them both. :D

Might be a bit mad but they will be great. Stay calm! For they definitely won't. :whistle:

Remembering my sons first visits, they have changed so much, still the same friend just a lot quieter and they go to each others homes every week. My turn this weekend.

Enjoy the afternoon. :thumbs:

How lovely :)

We have children here for tea sometimes but G has never been to anyone elses house without me (he's not been asked but to be honest I wouldn't dare let him go - although it may be possible now he's a little bit older depending on where and with who)

Hope they have great fun :) Is this a new school friend?

Brilliant news !! :thumbs:

Hope you all have a very good time.

Now I must try to persuade Daniel to do this lol. :whistle:

Anyway, that's very good news.

Well done. :thumbs:

Luv Di xx :D

Well A came around, they stayed in the DS's room for half an hour looking at his Dr Who stuff, then DD1 and DD2 sort of took him away from the DS :unsure: . DS then got upset saying he was his friend but then went on the PC and paid no attention to A. In the end I seperated the girls from A but they are quite diffrent. A is intense, very bright and talks ALOT! DS is quieter and loves his own company most of the time.

A says the DS is his best friend and DS really likes him even though they don't connect 100%. A asked if he can come down every week :lol:. It helps as they are both Dr Who mad, and the DH answered 100000 questions from A about Dr Who :thumbs: . A is a VERY sweet child!! So a "kind of " success!!

Hi Cariad

I think you had a result!! Well done!!!

I always have the problem when OJ has a 'friend' round to play, they discover AJ who is older and more sophisticated in the computer games etc and gravitate towards him. OJ then gets upset and worries that they are not really a friend - it is really hard getting around that one.

Hi Cariad - :thumbs:

Sounds like a great success, though i guess you were probably really anxious on your son's behalf...

A big day (well, night) for my son tomorrow - first ever 'sleepover' with a mate from school followed by a full day out on sunday... i'm bricking it!

I hope I'll get some sleep tomorrow night, but not banking on it.

I hope your son and A can make this a regular, and it sounds like your girls are doing a grand job helping that along :notworthy:

L&P

BD :D