Bagpuss

Newcastle Meet Up

We didn't get as far as a date Lya....totally disorganised us Northern lot :lol: We usually meet on a Saturday, mid-day, and then go for meal......

btw...can you "pop" up for me parteeeee? :drunk:

Guest Lya of the Nox

btw...can you "pop" up for me parteeeee? drunk.gif

if u really want me to and can find me a floor to sleep on lol

x

lol the rellies have prebooked the floor & bed space.....dunno where the heck I'm gonna sleep :blink: Hope you can make the Newcastle meet up if one goes ahead, be lovely to see you again >:D<<'>

I wanted to come, but everyone seemed to be hoping for an October meet, and I can't make any weekend in October. I probably can't make any weekend in November now, and December's definitely out. It doesn't look like my suggestion for a south-west meet has really inspired anyone, so I'd be up for a meet in the new year.

Oh, that's a shame Tally, but would still like to organise something for when you are free.....maybe Jan or Feb?

Lya and other peeps interested, I can make the following Saturdays.....10th Nov, 1st Dec, 15th Dec....oops, that's it :unsure: Forgot how close we were to end of October :rolleyes:

Days are really tricky for me, as DH is working days at the mo, so I'm free of an evening, or when he happens to have a day off....and his shifts may be changing soon too :wacko:

Edited by Bagpuss

I am going to Newcastle for the weekend on Sat 3rd Nov for some shopping and wine. :cheers:

Forbsay

I'm in Holland that weekend Forbsay :( I'm happy to give it a miss and catch up with you all after Christmas is everyone else can make it tho :thumbs:

Hi I would love to join you all this time if I can!! Bagpuss, where abouts in holland are you going to? been before? me and hubby went to Amsterdam for our 10th anni 2 yrs ago.

Guest Lya of the Nox

see now u chose that date cos u knowed i not be able to come

i in scotland lol

have funs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi All

Is it for anyone?

I'd love to meet some of you and Newcastle is only an hour and a half up the A1!!

Plus it's a great place for a nite out and I always need one of those!!

Gail

Of course it's for anyone....be lovely to meet you :thumbs: Think it'll prob be daytime tho....I think...at the mo....but that's likely to change :lol:

Blimey, we couldn't organise a p*s*u* in a brewery :P

I'm off for a sit down and satsuma :wacko:

Edited by Bagpuss

Guest Lya of the Nox

nah dont worry bout me

you all know what i likes lol

scatty and haphazard lol

x

I could do Nov 17th but might have to leave early, taking J to see Horrible Histories at Sunderland Empire in the evening.

Can do 24th as well. AFter that it's scarily close to Christmas...

Karen

x

17th I'm in York celebrating me 40th.......24th is our wedding anniversary (I could try to come up, but don't think DH would appreciate it :lol: )

Next.........................

I'm getting a slight sense of deja vu on this one. Was it only one year ago that we went through the whole 'When? Where? How?' thing before :devil:

TN, we need your guidance....without it we are lost in the forum meet up wilderness....only you have been able to actually get us Northerners all in the same place, at the same time, on the same day :D

Can I come please? Haven't been on the forum for ages but it would be nice to see some faces because most of you won't know me. Guess if I do come better do some reading up,been about a year since I was last live. Newcastle's quite handy for me :P

TN, we need your guidance....without it we are lost in the forum meet up wilderness....only you have been able to actually get us Northerners all in the same place, at the same time, on the same day :D

*Clears throat* I'm sure there were at least a few Northern softies at the Greenwich meet :unsure: Don't be going and making TN all grand and soooperior :P - us Southern Woosies know how to get it together too!!!! :lol:

Guest Lya of the Nox
Ok, ok, last ditch attempt..............

can everyone make the Saturday 1st December?

will look to my social calender

ooh big mans says pppoph " probably 2 foot of snow on the ground!"

lol

Guest Lya of the Nox

i wonder if he be concerned he mite have to rescue me or

glad i stuck somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xx

I could do Nov 17th but might have to leave early, taking J to see Horrible Histories at Sunderland Empire in the evening.

Can do 24th as well. AFter that it's scarily close to Christmas...

Karen

x

Just seen this thread, G is going with school to see the Horrible Histories :)

Don't they have a permafrost in the North? :unsure:

To be honest, if this doesn't get sorted out soon, the heavy snow will bring the one telephone line to the north down and the entire northern half of the country will be without internet access and phones for three months. Then there's the problem of sheep roaming around and the dirt tracks in Newcastle city centre being turned into quagmires which even the hardiest of carts won't be able to use