baddad

all those new dark blue names...

>:D<<'>

Just in case the above notice didn't catch your eye, can i be the first to offer a

Huuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggeeeeeeee

welcome to our new mods; KarenA, Summertime & Tally (see - I did it alphamabetical!)

These poor misguided fools three lovely peeps will be working dilligently to ensure this is a safe, happy place for one and all, and are currently being measured for their bullet proof vests in the kit room. As always, members are asked to refrain from shooting them before they have their full issue, and head-shots are banned at all times as the cleaners demand double time...

Lovely to see them on parade so bright and early... let's see how long that lasts ;):lol:

Sooooooo.... :notworthy:>:D<<'> :clap: & :thumbs: to (in reverse order) T,S & K [hmmm.... just realised that that spells 'tsk' which seems highly appropriate for mods!] who put the "Wise" in "Wisdom"

L&P

BD (who put the "Wiz" in "Wizzend") :)

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> It appeared to be a very good idea at one point last night...... :wine::wine::wine::wine: may have had a little to do with it.

Thankyou for the warm welcome.Karen.

Just in case the above notice didn't catch your eye, can i be the first to offer a

Huuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggeeeeeeee

Well if that doesn't scare us off, nothing can! :lol:

welcome to our new mods; KarenA, Summertime & Tally (see - I did it alphamabetical!)

These poor misguided fools three lovely peeps will be working dilligently to ensure this is a safe, happy place for one and all, and are currently being measured for their bullet proof vests in the kit room. As always, members are asked to refrain from shooting them before they have their full issue, and head-shots are banned at all times as the cleaners demand double time...

quote]

:lol::lol::lol: Congratulations to you all, you might need some of these too :robot::star::star::star:

All the best >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Does this mean you are replacing any of the other Moderators :unsure: just wondering.....??? :unsure:

Frang xx

quote]

:lol::lol::lol: Congratulations to you all, you might need some of these too :robot::star::star::star:

All the best >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Does this mean you are replacing any of the other Moderators :unsure: just wondering.....??? :unsure:

Frang xx

Congratulations all new 'Mods' I'm sure you'll all do a great job :thumbs::notworthy:

Question from me now...just a 'outta curiosity one' :rolleyes:

How do you 'become' a mod on this forum?? - we have something similar in terms of format and so on (although obs not content) at my place of work and generally (for some reason :) - theres a Q of peeps waiting to become 'moderators'...every quarter year the current group of mods meet and decide who's gonna hang up their 'mod clogs' and they take a 'vote' on the peeps waiting to have a turn at 'modding'

The only time they'd take on extra 'mods' is when the member base has grown substantially

Is that how you guys work it out?

Many congratulations to all of you "may the force be with you" :star:

:wine: Ready when you are. :eat1::cheers::whistle:

shaz

Thanks for the offer.Mine is a nice full red. >:D<<'> :cheers::cheers: Karen.

hi how do you get your Star Wars smileys there great :thumbs:

Hi sesley - if you click on 'show all' in the smileys panel it opens a new panel with extra ones :)

L&P

BD :D