Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Wont be around much

Hi guys.

Everything has gone the shape of a pear. The life which i had, ended a couple of days before christmas. No doubt you will all hear about how it all went wrong soon enough.

I am using mums computer for now so wont catch up with any one until next week. i just wanted to let you know that i wont be around much from now on.

thank you for all the help and support you have shown us since we joined back in 2004.

I hope you will be there again in the future... we are going to need it.

Take care

Shaz

Have read all the other posts about the problems with the school before xmas - not sure if this is what has caused even more problems for you which is why you won't be around??

Just wanted to say good luck with the home ed and I hope you, Steve and the kids are all ok.

>:D<<'>

Have read all the other posts about the problems with the school before xmas - not sure if this is what has caused even more problems for you which is why you won't be around??

Just wanted to say good luck with the home ed and I hope you, Steve and the kids are all ok.

>:D<<'>

thanks, we're not ok, but im determined to make everything ok. >:D<<'>

Im sorry but if i explained i would start an argument over lots of things. This is nothing to do with you guys and i dont want you dragging in. you've been wonderful - its life that's not fair.

thanks, we're not ok, but im determined to make everything ok. >:D<<'>

Im sorry but if i explained i would start an argument over lots of things. This is nothing to do with you guys and i dont want you dragging in. you've been wonderful - its life that's not fair.

Keep strong hon, you don't need to give an explanations. Just make sure you look after yourselves xx >:D<<'>

HI everyone.

Its taken me a while longer than i wanted to get back here. my computer is still offline so i am once again using mums machine. Thankyou for your kind words. I really want to tell you guys whats going on but i know if i do ill get slated for it. not by you lot - but by the system, because its the system thats doing this to us. The kids are fine, they are all taking to the home education thing very well. I got the 'school room' finished with help from my parents, so we will be moving into it the day after tomorrow. (k doesnt want to learn tomorow because it's his birthday)

Life is not good, i feel like my brain is a filing cabinet and i cant access the files i need, i have been on auto pilot since dec 20th and things get worse each day, but it is sheer determination that makes me smile for the kids, yet inside i feel like my heart has been ripped out and torn into thousands of tiny peices. I have no idea where our lives will end up at the moment, but i do know i will do everything in my power to educate my kids so they NEVER EVER fall foul of the system that has destroyed our lives.

I hope to be back next week. Just thought i would let you know i was here.

Love to you all. >:D<<'>

shaz steve and the rugrats from MYWORLD xx

Glad to hear from you and that you have made progress with the school room

good luck

nic

Hi Shaz,

Good to hear the kids are doing well and that the school room is finished, sounds very impressive (so how many students can you take....can you manage one more ????).

Sorry to hear things being tough for you personally and I wish you much strength to get through this.

Take care Hun, your doing a brilliant job, but please do try to give yourself some little time and space.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Hi again everyone.

ive missed everyone. Still not back on line.

Still using mums computer - sorry i seem to have deserted everyone. the kids are doing well at MyWorld (school) i have taught them more in 4 weeks than the schools have managed to do in the years they have been there - im not boasting but L could not grasp times tables, in 10 years he has failed again and again. yet suddenly with the right help (from me) he has remembered his 3, 4 and 6 times tables. S. is still dyslexic but now doesnt have to worry about been branded as lazy. and K is still autistic and its hard work, but at least he is reading and writing now. I am going to make sure i dont fail these kids. I will give THEM no reason to take them like they took steve.

Ill be around for a while coz i am researching the human rights acts for disabled prisoners? anyone know where i can go? ive only got an hour.

I know this is going to shock many of you, but my lifes still a total mess.

Shaz

OMG Pingu, firstly its so good to hear from Hun and that the kids are doing sooooo well, thanks to the terrific Mum you are.

I am totally shocked, if I have read right what you are saying and can only guess its all to do with the other business, if that's true, then I am totally appalled.

Sorry Hun, but don't have any advice on the Human Rights thing, but hopefully someone will come along quickly that does.

Thinking of you and sending you lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Pingu, what has happened to Steve? :(:unsure:

Bid >:D<<'>

in truth bid. he was arrested on 20th december for a 'crime' they say he commited 12 years ago. he knows nothing of it / about it, but they are saying he did it. hes totally cracked up and they wont let him have bail coz they 'say' he's suicidal and may do they deed should he get bail - all of which is utter nonsense - but he has lost his head through all this.

sorry. its not good - i cant even describe the hurt the kids are going through

OMG Pingu, firstly its so good to hear from Hun and that the kids are doing sooooo well, thanks to the terrific Mum you are.

I am totally shocked, if I have read right what you are saying and can only guess its all to do with the other business, if that's true, then I am totally appalled.

Sorry Hun, but don't have any advice on the Human Rights thing, but hopefully someone will come along quickly that does.

Thinking of you and sending you lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

hi claire. they knew he was right about the knife - i maybe should have listened to advice and not <insert appropriate swear word here> off the system. it is a different crime but has all come about because of events in november

Shaz.....I am so sorry to hear about this, I can't begin to imagine what you are all going through, complete hell I should think.

Don't foget we are here if you need us, especially me, pm if there is anything I can do.

>:D<<'> Clare x x x

Shaz >:D<<'>

You keep doing what you're doing, so that you're all in good shape for when Steve comes home.

Best wishes to all of you.

Flora >:D<<'>

Just wanted to say I am also thinking of you. >:D<<'> You have been so strong through all of this mess that I hope it gets sorted quickly, sending you hugs >:D<<'> , sounds like you need them, well done on the home education and cracking the time tables with your son >:D<<'>

Hi all.

Just letting you know that im somehow still taking breaths. nothing has changed in 7 weeks and its getting to me now. gonna take a few days off 'school' next week.

I had a complete emotional breakdown this morning. my head was a busy place to be..... mum took the kids as they are ALWAYS my main prority. they always will be. if steve and i was good at one thing - if life taugght us one thing... it was how to be good in child protection. These kids will never suffer at the hands of me....OR Him!!!....... i just wish i could say the same for the system which is killing us all..... s . l . o . w. l . y

Im on mums computer again. babysitting my own kids in the house i grew up in - so i can save them the hassle of disturbing them in the morning when i set off at ridiculous o clock to see the shell which remains of my husband.

We have a love so strong - a message so clear - a situation so surreal but i no longer know what i am or why i exist, if this is life then i dont like it no more !.

Sorry to whinge - im ok - im not about to do anything stupid. i cant !! which only adds to the pain. for it would have been so easy this morning. :tearful:

probably wont get back til next week - but im determined to be breathing still.

take care

shaz (steve - I know he thinks about you) and the residents of MyWorld. x

Edited by pingu