Bagpuss

What film or TV character are you most like?

There's this game I saw on (I think) the 'extras' section of a Green Wing DVD, where you have to fess up about the most FLATTERING 'you remind me of...' you've ever had and the most UNFLATTERING...

Off you all go - as it was my idea i don't have to play :devil::whistle:

(Horribly from experience I know that when you DO play people always forget the flattering one and never let you forget the other one!)

L&P

BD :D

Well I already did that yesterday and as you can see I deleted it. So that's me done. If you remember and post it. Just letting you know in advance I have just gone off you big time :whistle::ph34r::devil:

Edited by Frangipani

There's this game I saw on (I think) the 'extras' section of a Green Wing DVD, where you have to fess up about the most FLATTERING 'you remind me of...' you've ever had and the most UNFLATTERING...

Off you all go - as it was my idea i don't have to play :devil::whistle:

(Horribly from experience I know that when you DO play people always forget the flattering one and never let you forget the other one!)

L&P

BD :D

Most flattering: Felicity Kendall

Least flattering: havent had one. But thats more a testimony to my friends' tact, I should think.

Welllll, when we did The Tragic Teens comp on the forum, someone (Cat??) thought my piccie looked like one of the presenters off Gems TV!! :lol::wacko::hypno:

Surely that should be Bid TV? Makes me giggle when I flick through that one - don't get a signal so don't know what it is :unsure:

Most flattering - I was told at the weekend I look like my sister - she's really pretty (although often claiming not to be related to me) so I think that's a good thing. :)

Most unflattering - There was a long phase at school where I was called Mr Blobby . . . :wacko:

When I was about 10 I was very skinny and had shoulder length hair cut in a pageboy, I was very tomboyish and spent a lot of time in torn jeans climbing trees. Someone told me once that I looked like Jim-Bob from the Waltons!! :o:ph34r:

~ Mel ~

Edited by oxgirl

Most flattering: Princess Diana!! :o It was low lighting, he was p*ssed, and hitting on me...so not necessarily accurate :lol::devil:

Most unflattering: Gonzo! I was 12 at the time :P

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

I am Gail :o and Rachael ;)

Had some worrying comparisons over the years including.... Betty Boop, the small lad off different strokes, Sybil Fawlty (Fawlty Towers), Jennifer Hart from Hart to Hart, Moria Stewart, Pam Ewing (Dallas) to name but a few.....quite a range, though looking at this lists it looks as if I remind peeps of a small person with a squeeky voice....eeeeekkkk

Clare x x x

the man who looked after them was mr drummond and the sister was kimberley,cant think what the 2 boys were called,oh how annoying!!i can see them in my head

His brother in the show was called Willis, I think, "what ya talking about Willis" :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

SNAP WE POSTED AT SAME TIME....NOW WHAT WAS THAT BOYS NAME, THE ACTOR IS GARY COLEMAN

Edited by Clare63

arnold!!!!thankgod for that,i hate it when i cant remeber things :rolleyes:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Well done, me and other half have been racking our brains for ages over that !

Anyway don't know why I am supposed to be like him !!!! do you think I should have been offended ???

Clare x x x

Edited by Clare63

:thumbs: ...........gosh these quizzes have kept me busy :whistle:

........I,m a Monica

.....a Sarah Platt

........a Mr. Tickle :rolleyes:

..........and a Lisa Simpson :whistle: ...............

................................................................................

ow don,t know if this is insulting or not :unsure: .........but someone once said I looked like Steffi Graff :tearful:

.....................and that girl who was in dirty dancing with the silly curly hair called baby or something :whistle:

suze was it you who said once you look like sarah jane off of mr tumble?whenever i watch mr tumble i think of you!!

i must say pearl,ive never met a happy librarian,i think you must have got that quiz wrong :P or maybe the librarians were happy till i walked through the door :)

Apparently I am Steve MacDonald from Coronation Street (it told me I was a good father :lol: ), Rachel from friends, and Mr Bump!

i must say pearl,ive never met a happy librarian,i think you must have got that quiz wrong :P or maybe the librarians were happy till i walked through the door :)

We are only happy when we have no customers messing up our nice tidy shelves.

This is a librarians happy face :(

This is a depressed librarian :tearful:

This is what a librarian looks like when she has won the lottery :)

We kind of go for understated. :lol:

im steve mcdonald :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes i am too!!!!

With sarah platt second

And I'm rachel in the 'which friends charecter are you

Edited by kellyanne

I'm Chandler :blink:

Lisa Simpson

and...... ermmm........ oh yeah..

Mr Forgetful :rolleyes:

The spelling in that Mr Men one was atrocious!

Edited by mandyque