Bagpuss

What film or TV character are you most like?

Mr Darcy

;)

Benny (Crossroads)

Either one of the old gits (Naaaaaaaaaaaah, children in need - I'll tell you what they bl**dy need!) (Fast Show)

Fix It Dad (You don't wanna do it like that...) (Harry Enfield)

Roy (I T crowd) (to Ben's 'Moss') we only need a jen and we've got the set! :lol:

Harry Hill (for the sarcasm, not the hairstyle)

Homer Simpson - Doh!

NB: I couldn't remember Roy's name, so googled the IT crowd... Moss's character profile:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/m...files/moss.html

:D:thumbs::D

Bads ................. :notworthy: ........I love the IT crowd :thumbs: .........

.................Mr Darcy???.................thats pushing it surely :lol:

............me ?............I,ve been told (by a not very nice person :angry: ) that my face and expressions are like Helen Ledderer......... character wise I think I,m like Monica from friends......a control type freak.......but in my imagination / dreams I,m Charlize Theron :lol: .........and nothing like Shirley Temple :clap:

Could you post a link to the quiz Baggy? :thumbs:

Links :unsure: Tis me your "talking" to :lol::lol:

It was on Facebook Pearl. If you can't find it, and want me to forward it on, let me know who you are :)

i think im like vicky in little britain :thumbs: the yeah but no but girl :lol:

smiley is defo like bridget jones :D

i would say who baddad was but hes looking for any excuse to edit my posts and moderate me so im not giving him the pleasure :o:D

.................Mr Darcy???.................thats pushing it surely :lol:

Do you know John Darcy? He owns the fish n chip shop up the road

but in my imagination / dreams I,m Charlize Theron :lol:

Then I apologise profusely for that incident in MY dreams last night :lol::lol:

(Mind you, I was Johnny Depp, so you might have enjoyed it!)

:D

I'm apparently like Judy Dench in "As time goes by" according to all the comments and mannerisms I come out with. Only I'm not a dame. I'll try the corrie quiz now.

SNAP mel.... I've been told too that I'm like a WEIRDER version of Phoebe in friends!!!! though not in looks. I take it as a compliment :D

Floebe :rolleyes:

i've been told again this weekend that i am like dawn french in the vicar of dibley, although i am not religous i do do the same things with chocolate as her and i live in a village that is scarily like dibley :lol::lol::lol:

Did the quiz, and I'm still Phoebe! :clap:

Jester is Joey :o:wacko:

Phoho :dance:

I'm intrested to find out who I am will you face book it to me please :pray: bid

KA x x

You are most like: PHOEBE

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Phoebe, you're quirky and off-the-wall. Your friends enjoy being around you because you always remain upbeat, despite the difficulties you have endured in your life.

Your accidental irony and elementary insults always provide laughs for those around you.

With an abundance of sympathy and caring, you are the heart and soul of your social circle.

(You'd have to be--you're definitely not the brains of the group.) :P

So if I haven't got brains, can I be gorgeous, slim and blonde?

I am told quite often that i look like helen baxendale (except i have blue eyes) this has kept up for over 10 years so i guess there must be a likeness.

A few years ago on holiday a women nicknamed me and my sister the 'two helens 'as we are so alike.

Would not mind looking like Helena Christenson i think i could cope with that(was told i looked like her years ago and have always loved that one).Also been told Sharleen Spiteri from texas (my oldest sis looks quite like her)

Personality wise i think i have multiple soap personalities.

A bit of Rachel/ Monica /Phoebe and a bit of Hyacinth Bucket

My oldest sister says i can be a bit miss jean brodie at times

my brother has called me pauline fowler!(Cos i love my cardies, honest)

My on/off boyfriend has said i remind him of an old lady with my love of afternoon tea, walks in the park, and the ability to prattle on about nothing in particular.

On holiday in Turkey years ago ( i was about 20) i kept being stared at and it was starting to worry me, at first i thought it was because i was very pale, and then i just got a bit spooked by it, so my boyfriend asked the barman in the pub one night why everyone was staring at me ( a whole crowd of turkish men kept looking over.

Well we never expected the response - i apparently looked like an 'adult' movie star, so for the rest of the holiday my boyfriend strutted and occassionally gave a knowing wink whenever he saw someone staring!

I think i would rather be pauline.

nic

There's this game I saw on (I think) the 'extras' section of a Green Wing DVD, where you have to fess up about the most FLATTERING 'you remind me of...' you've ever had and the most UNFLATTERING...

Off you all go - as it was my idea i don't have to play :devil::whistle:

(Horribly from experience I know that when you DO play people always forget the flattering one and never let you forget the other one!)

L&P

BD :D