witsend

Send good vibes this way please!

Hi - have got a job interview on Thursday, have been slaving over the computer for the past 3 hours trying to get presentation sorted out! I am ridiculously nervous :( probs because I haven't had to do an interview in 11 years! :o It is for a job in the same place I work now but a much higher grade, it's a fab opportunity and lots more money ;) . I agonised about applying 'cos it's also more responsibility and hours and I'm worried about how the boys will cope with it, as I'm their only parent :tearful: but all around me think I should go for it, so here I am going for it!! :unsure:

Half of me desperately wants this the other half just wants to maintain the staus quo!

Whatvever I still have to go on Thursday and do this ###### presentation :sick: just wish me luck!!

Luv Witsend.

Good luck!

Just think of the presentation as an opportunity to answer a question you've been given in advance, that was how I got through mine.

witsend

Good luck - maintain eye contact, be upbeat about your presentation etc etc and if you get the job life maybe better for you so maybe your concerns will be unfounded.

Don't forget the skills you use bringing up and caring for your children are very transferable to your job and should not be underestimated, link this to female intuition and there you are a formidable candidate.

Take care.

ooooooo Witsend, scary but good, if you've done your prep then you 'll be fine.

Wishing you lots of luck and sending you lots of +vibes.

Clare x x x

:pray:>:D<<'> I sure do wish you luck and I think that the boys will be inspired by your motivation and wanting to go higher, so dont be too worried you can only try it and see how it fits in with your boys, I would recommend treating your self in the mean time, a massage, or new outfit, just to break the worry you have of the interview.

Go for it, you can do it.

JsMum

Thanks all of you >:D<<'> , have just finished for tonight preparing presentation, just finishing touches to do tomorrow night then will just want to get it over with :P .

Will let you know how it goes on Thursday!

Luv Witsend.

Oh hun, feel really bad for you, I so wanted you to get it, well its there loss, dont hibinate too long, see you back soon,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

JsMum

Awww I am sorry Witsend, just was not to be I guess and I am sure the right job for you is just around the corner.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Sorry to hear that Witsend.

Job hunting can be very demoralising, but worth it in the end. Please don't feel upset.

Thank you - all of you >:D<<'> . Feel slightly better today, not the end of the world and all that! :rolleyes: Maybe it wasn't meant to be eh - thanks again

Luv Witsend.