Kathryn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANGIPANI!!

A bit premature as it's still yesterday for you and won't be today until tomorrow, :D

But anyway,

Happy Birthday!

:band:

:bday:

:groupwave:

and hope you have a great day, whatever you're doing.

21 again I see, just like me! :dance::)

>:D<<'>

K x

A bit premature as it's still yesterday for you and won't be today until tomorrow, :D

Thanks Kathryn >:D<<'>

No you have your time zones wrong its well and truly my birthday here its almost midday on the 15th Feb :lol: :lol: we are 10 hours ahead of your time. :D

Say you're Thursday evening at midnight in UK for Sydney its Friday midday here :D virtually a day ahead of you.

Fran xx :)

Edited by Frangipani

Thanks Kathryn >:D<<'>

No you have your time zones wrong its well and truly my birthday here its almost midday on the 15th Feb :lol: :lol: we are 10 hours ahead of your time. :D

Say you're Thursday evening at midnight in UK for Sydney its Friday midday here :D virtually a day ahead of you.

Fran xx :)

DOH! :hypno::hypno: Well it was late at night, no wonder I was muddled!

I knew you were out of kilter in one way or another. Oh well, hope you had a good day. :lol:

K x

Still partying had too much champagne :D:lol: :lol: just about to serve the cake 'Pavlova' courtesy of my dd, its after midnight here

will chat tomorrow gotta rush dd calling :D

:thumbs: thanks for the lovely wishes

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sounds like you've had a wonderful day, sending you warm wishes for the year ahead.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x x

Thank you everyone

Your posts always make my day extra special. It's like a personal giant birthday card. >:D<<'> thank you for being there for me I think 2007 was my hardest with my dd's illness, my cousin/twins very emotional 10th memorial and neighbours 1st memorial -I not so silently hit rock bottom - no- that's the wrong term 'allowed myself to grieve' - I was stuck in the 'shock' part of grieving according to my Pastor/friend. Many of you tried to put bandaids on but I love Smiley's definition in one of her reflective posts :thumbs: - visualise a yacht, let down the sails, release - cut connections and go with the flow - eventually the boat will correct itself and soon will be smooth sailing again. I had my kids worried :( but my kids understood my need to pull back and let go and we are finally smooth sailing again.

Its hard! sometimes I hear the young boys cry next door 'whose mum died' this morning her eldest son had a major meltdown wanted to go somewhere but dad was obviously in 1st gear - Valentines would have hit him very hard and no doubt he heard them singing happy birthday last night, sound travels :( I really understood how sad Valentines day must be for many. I got 4 cards on Valntines day birthday cards :unsure: but I am content with my life as it is for now.

Well on a much brighter note I have a lovely story to share - so grab a cuppa or glass of your favourite :D

I had a wonderful day being entertained by my kids - I trusted them with my credit card and my daughter went shopping - together they planned and prepared lunch.

In the evening dd had to lead sing at youth church and ds and I enjoyed a movie together - Pride and Prejudice my son and I think my dd looks like Keira Knightley- sisters separated at birth.

Next, my daughter came home with a couple of friends and champagne to wish me happy birthday and share the beautiful pavlova my dd made topped with fresh cream strawberries kiwi fruit and passionfruit. And more champagne :lol: they sang happy birthday beautifully. :wub:

Then a beautiful story unfolded 'dd's version' - apparently at youth church they had a theme on relationships/educational because of Valentines day. To get the night started a girl and boy both on classic guitar did this version of

'When you say nothing at all' :tearful:

but it gets better :wub:they asked my dd and her boyfriend to come to the front and sit together on two chairs and they dedicated it to them :) my dd said she had tears streaming down her face as her boyfriend held her hand the whole time then he looked at her and whispered

I L U :tearful::wub: he's the type of boy that every mum would trust and love they have been together over a year now and has told her he wants to marry her when he is 22. He has stood by her through her illness I felt unsure/uneasy. I had firm boundaries 'no boyfriend' until she is 18 oh I was unpopular. :( Her youth leader assured me I could be sure that he was decent and trustworthy and held same views as us. Well I believe my prayer was heard. I need to step back now, but I feel at ease which is reassuring. I guess because of her illness I became more over protective as I feared if they split up she would find it hard to recover. So as you could imagine I believe that story was my best birthday present ever. It made me sad too as that song and the movie always was a favourite - made me cry 'happy tears' I think I will buy the dvd. :) as a momento. :wub: I have the Notting Hill cd but will buy dd Alison Krauss's version for herself. Oh if anyone filmed it I promise I will pm some of you.

My pressie from my mum a George Harrison cd's this is my George Hev :tearful: although I was born too late but admired him from the distance in my teens drove my mum crazy with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd8ECxILWxM...feature=related she remembered and a Hillsong cd and Norah Jones

Tickets for my dd and I for Hillsong conference Sydney 2008 screams........ ah jumping up and down last year was aaamazing better go before the waterworks start ......!

A truly blessed day, thank you, thank you Lord. :pray:

Fran :D

Edited by Frangipani

My reply now seems insignificent after writing the above then finding out Phasmid died on my birthday :(

Condolences Mrs P and boys

You're in my thoughts and prayers >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Fran :unsure:

Edited by Frangipani