hev

update on steven

steve likes the school :thumbs: i cant even remember when he started(that sounds well bad!!)since he locked himself in the toilet that time cos he didnt want to go back weve had no probs with him going back at all :thumbs:

i spoke to his care lady yesterday and she said she really enjoys being with steve,says hes got a wicked sense of humour :thumbs: and hes really fitted into the school and they think this is the best possible placement for steve :thumbs: ive got to go there for the official assessment on 30th april but seeing how shes the lady who makes the decision i think hes going to stay :D

he phoned me and the first thing he said was mum i really like this school,hes by no means an angel there but the lady said they are definately helping him and they can see improvements in his behaviour :thumbs:

i feel very happy tonight that steve is happy and doing so well,if someone told me 2 months ago that i would feel like this i wouldent have believed them,well actually you know alls did all tell me didnt you :P

Hev I've followed all your news and your many ups and downs with Steven and I just wanted to say I'm so pleased with how things are going for you all :thumbs: It must be a fantastic feeling to know he is safe and well looked after and most of all happy!!

I hope with all my heart things continue to improve for you and your family after all you've been through... :notworthy: He's one truly lucky young man >:D<<'>

Dee XX

Cor .....I can,t contain myself tonight....what with your lovely happy news and Flozzza winning her tribunal :tearful::thumbs:

Hev this is fantastic news, well done to Steve too it definatly does sound like it's what he's been needing education wise and it must also be a lovely feeling for him to be in a supportive enviroment >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Woop woop!!

And you know why it's going so well??

It's cos you're the Boundary Queen!! :thumbs::notworthy:;)

Bidx

Edited by bid

It's cos you're the Boundary Queen!! :thumbs::notworthy:;)

Bidx

Boundary Queen? I always thought she was more like the African Queen... a big old wreck, hopelessly outgunned, steaming in regardless...

And wattayaknow - they both came out winners in the end! :lol::lol:

>:D<<'>

Guest Lya of the Nox

i with BD ( grr) on comment

but i am soo blummin pleased for you all!!!!

you now have a happy son, who is learning who he is

and that makes a happy family

who next on the sorting list

x

Awwwww great news hun - soooo good to hear things are looking good for him, you boundary queen, you! >:D<<'>

who next on the sorting list

x

ME!!!! :rolleyes:

Awwwww great news hun - soooo good to hear things are looking good for him, you boundary queen, you! >:D<<'>

ME!!!! :rolleyes:

no its me!!!!! :thumbs:

Just seen your post - really pleased for you both. Must have made a difference to you all. :thumbs:

All the best

AV