peaches

I will be out of circulation

Hi everyone, I wont be around for a few days. Im having a hysterectomy tomorrow 9th April. I havent had much support from health visitor or social services regarding children but thats about par for the course. Someone from social services did telephone me and ask for details and ask what I wanted, but didnt promise anything. I suppose we will muddle on. I am hoping DH gets a nice long doctors note.

Daughter has got a date for first assessment session in a couple of weeks so thats coming along too.

Awwww Good Luck Peaches hope the OP goes OK and wishing you a speedy recovery, though I believe its about 6 weeks without so much as lifting the kettle. Hope too you get some help with the children.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Guest Lya of the Nox

good luck and be good!!!!!!!

shout if u need any post op chat

xxxx

Hi Peaches I sure do hope that tomorrow goes ok, and that you do get some home support, you could ask the hospital to follow up the home support.

Good Luck.

JsMum

Hi everyone, I wont be around for a few days. Im having a hysterectomy tomorrow 9th April. I havent had much support from health visitor or social services regarding children but thats about par for the course. Someone from social services did telephone me and ask for details and ask what I wanted, but didnt promise anything. I suppose we will muddle on. I am hoping DH gets a nice long doctors note.

Daughter has got a date for first assessment session in a couple of weeks so thats coming along too.

hope all goes well for you,

harmony x

Peaches >:D<<'> I hope the op goes well and that you recover quickly.

Please do behave better than I did after both caesareans....doing all the things I was not allowed to do as soon as I was out of hospital. :shame::shame: Karen.

Hi there...have just read ur post and want to wish you the best of luck...i too had a hyst. last year..(total Hyst) on a/c of worrying tests and history of ovarian cancer in family...well have got to say...it was the best thing i had done.....life is so much better in many ways and apart from taking it easy for about 4 weeks....life in that respect was not inconvenienced at all......have u got someone to shop for upu or do home delv.....is there someone who can prepare some meals...ie home made veg soup/ casseroles etc.......you mention ss...well see if they can sort out the meals on wheels thing....well...best of luck...and write back when your able....oh yes...you need to lie down as much as poss in ist few days and it will hurt to even use the pc/lap top...so dont bother.....give urself time....bye for now,maria xx

Good Luck Peaches - I have just had gall bladder surgery and I am having to let other people do stuff (I hate it LOL) - hope it all goes well for you xxx