smiley

Wow, wow, wooooooow!

Just took monkey swimming. Was having a quiet little worry to myself about how many pennies for the swim and munchies................. But we had a fantastic time, so was worth every penny :dance::clap::D

Got home to a letter on the mat. From the Family Fund.....

�920!!!!! :o:tearful::thumbs: For Sandpit, Bedroom furniture, Fence, Ickle lappy and outings!!!!!!!!!

I sat down and had a little blub :rolleyes::clap::D

Lovely end to our Easter hols :notworthy:

Smiley.....WOW that's brilliant, you and Little Monkey certainly are going to enjoy the diffrence it will make !

Clare x x x

Ooooh what a lovely surprise, it must feel like several christmas's all at once :thumbs: How many swims does that add up to?? :thumbs:

Flozza XX

Flo - funny you shoud say that. I was explaining to M why i was happy - 'Because it means we can do lots of things like swimming, whenever we want to'. His response......

"Bit more than 61 swims then mum, that's cool" And then wandered off! :rolleyes:

(He likes numbers :D normally beats the cash register at the shops :rolleyes: )

I'm still a little shell-shocked to be honest :tearful: really will make such a big difference :wub: .

:dance::clap:

I have a lovely friend who's hubs is a techie wizz, finding me the putey that can run the software the CAMHS team have offered us (not a chance on my PC!). I am getting us a annual pass to the country park two minutes down the road from us - only �70, but impossible without FF. :dance: And my dads on a mission to organise fencing!

Happy bunnies all round :clap:

That's great news, enjoy! :thumbs: We heard from FF a few weeks ago, dd1 got a bike which she loves and money for family trips. Most of that will go on 3 trips...planning to take them to London zoo, Longleat and Woburn safari park . Like you, I couldn't do that without FF money.

my dads on a mission to organise fencing!

You could ask Pearl about that. JP and Mr Pearl are off fencing at the mo, aren't they? :):lol::rolleyes:

BD! Ya cheeky little......... :shame::rolleyes:

All this excitment. I've worn meself out now! :lol:

Off for a nice bubbly bath - and a lie down in a dark room....... :wacko::hypno::lol: