loobylou2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCIENCEGEEK

H :bounce:A :bounce: P :bounce:P :bounce: Y :bounce:
B :bounce: I :bounce:R :bounce: T :bounce:H :bounce: D :bounce:A :bounce: Y!

Had to re-do that... it was SO untidy without the 'enter' :shame::lol:

BTW - If you go to 'quote' the original and then highlight the text, it does a lovely mauve/yellow version on a black background and all the little bouncey peeps are trapped in boxes and trying to jump out! :clap::thumbs:

Go on, give it a go - you'll love it! :lol:

Happy birthday, sg....

:D

H :bounce:A :bounce: P :bounce:P :bounce: Y

B :bounce: I :bounce:R :bounce: T :bounce:H :bounce: D :bounce:A :bounce: Y :bounce:!

Had to re-do that... it was SO untidy with the extra bounce :shame::lol:

BTW - If you go to 'quote' the original and then highlight the text, it does a lovely mauve/yellow version on a black background and all the little bouncey peeps are trapped in boxes and trying to jump out! :clap::thumbs:

:( Mine doesn't - got sooooooo excited :bounce: :bounce: then!

Happy Birthday ScienceGeek!

:band:

:bday:

:cheers:

Hope you got all you wanted

Have a great day! :)

K x

Thanks everyone! I've had 3 cards from my dad, a card and �30 voucher to spend in HMV from gfs parents. I got a bottle of Joop and a new hat from Animal to replace the hat I left on the plane when I went to Scotland. I bought the first series of The Tudors on DVD and a Thundercats Tshirt with the HMV voucher and a copy of world of warcraft.

My day has been nice, we're having a quiet night in with a couple of bottles of cider, pizza and world of warcraft. My idea of a great evening :thumbs: Then we have gfs autie friend coming around for lunch tomorrow. :thumbs:

Sounds like a great day. Are you having salad with your girlfriends friend or are you slow roasting her? :whistle::P Sorry couldn't resist! have a lovely evening

Sounds like a great day. Are you having salad with your girlfriends friend or are you slow roasting her? :whistle::P Sorry couldn't resist! have a lovely evening

:lol: Nah, I think spike through the middle and slow roasted, turned slowly over an open-fire till char-grilled! yum :eat:

Happy Birthday for yesterday, didn't come on for once, hence only just spotted this.

I'm glad it sounds as if you had a very good day. :thumbs:

:bday: to you,

:bday: to you,

:bday:, Dear ScienceGeek,

:bday: to you!

Hip hip horray!!!!

Hope you had some helium, all 'science geeks' love to play with the stuff. I've a nice cylinder downstairs. :) Repeats above song sounding like a chipmunk (or smurf you choose).

Edited by David Matthew Baker

very late to this,hope you had a lovely day >:D<<'>

Yes I did have a lovely day! Spent the evening with a bottle of fruity cider and world of warcraft. :thumbs: