hev

my joke of the day

my idea of humour is very simple and i heard this joke today and i started laughing hysterical in the playground and its quite a posh school k goes to,oh yes i do mix in posh circles now and then(mostly when im with smiley cos her voice is just soooo posh)anyway these mothers down the school just looked at me like i was mad and that made me laugh even louder :lol:

right heres the joke and its an old one so you prob heard it

what do you call a lady with eggs and bacon on her head?

kath :lol::lol::lol::lol: i think thats so good :clap::clap::clap:

what do you call a lady with eggs and bacon on her head?

kath :lol::lol::lol::lol: i think thats so good :clap::clap::clap:

:unsure: explanation please? Is Kath supposed to sound like Caf�? Or is it one of those jokes that are funny cause it's not funny? :unsure:

My favourite one at the moment:

A skeleton walks up to the bar. "I'll have a pint or beer and a mop, please" he says :D:rolleyes:

no mumble its funny cos it is funny not cos its meant to be funny :unsure: and i just do not find your joke funny at all mumble whether its meant to be funny or not funny :o what have you got to say to that then mrs mumble?

It's in the pronounciation of the name 'Kath' - 'Kaff' - 'Caff' for 'cafe'.

Sigh...do pay attention at the back there! :rolleyes::shame:

Boho :lol:

OK, you posted much faster than me bid!

Wew, I fink it as to be sed in estury English...

She's called caff.

So you was rite mumble.

It's very hard to get children to spell in English, many of mine are happy using

wiv

sumfink

er

uvr

and numerous other variations. At least as it's phonetic, I can often work out the meaning. But I also have a boy who spells with a Trinidadian accent, and that can be trickier!

And just in case anyone takes offense, the ones who speak posh in my class spell parst, farst and can't discriminate between our and are.

Edited by Bard

no mumble its funny cos it is funny not cos its meant to be funny :unsure: and i just do not find your joke funny at all mumble whether its meant to be funny or not funny :o what have you got to say to that then mrs mumble?

Do you need some chocolate hev?

or a hug? >:D<<'>

Or a drink?

Or a chocolate beer served by a Chippendale? :lol:

Or Baddad in his Tony Soprano mode to send Steve's dad a horse's head?

What would cheer you up the most?

Well done you lot. I am passing your jokes onto my eldest, who has decided to try being a comedian for his school talent show! Any other contributions gratefully accepted, as I am fresh out of jokes.....ones that you can tell children at any rate, hyuk hyuk!!

Esther x

Erm, sorry.

no need to say sorry to me mumble >:D<<'> i read your post and took it the wrong way and for that im sorry,not your fault im stressed at the mo at all and today when im calmer about things i thought hev that reply you put to mumble was a bit much!!

and i did actually laugh at your joke and to say i didnt find it funny was immature :unsure:

anyway if in future im in a bad mood i will stick to bighead bashing,i dont regret what i say to him the next day :lol::lol:

anyway if in future im in a bad mood i will stick to bighead bashing,i dont regret what i say to him the next day :lol::lol:

And to think I stuck up for you the other day...

Smiley said you weren't fit to associate with pigs and I said you were...

:rolleyes: Dunno why I bovver :unsure:

I heard one the other day:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

I've done up.

I've done up who?

(You need to read it aloud to get it!)

:lol::lol:

Off now to tell it to my son!

K x

Havent got a joke, but J likes this funny rhyme-

Mary had a little lamb, she also had a bear

I've often seen her little lamb, but never seen her bare! :rolleyes:

and this one-

Little dog busy street

Motor car sausagemeat! :dance:

There was this really smart sheep down in Mexico who knew how to make butter and buttermilk.

One night she sneaked across the border and got a job working for a farmer, who set up a roadside stand and told her to try to sell the stuff. Unfortunately traffic was very heavy and the sight of this sheep making butter and buttermilk was so distracting that naturally there was an accident.

The police investigated and issued the farmer a citation for attempting to make an illegal ewe churn on a busy highway.

my joke of the day is

baddads a moderator :lol::lol::lol::lol: whoever thought of that was having a laugh,no one can top that joke :clap::clap: