CEJesson

Passed exams which was a relief!

Hey everyone,

As exam results got nearer I was more unsure of whether university was the right decision. Not because I didnt like it - I have found most of it really good, but I wasnt sure what to expect. I could have been passionate about Town Planning yet failed or just passed the modules.

But for the year overall I got a 2:2 (three 2:1s, four 2:2s, one third and one pass in separate modules) And the third and pass were in my two weakest modules, one of which I didnt finish the exam paper as I ran out of time. So I am ecstatic - not the most gifted in the world and exams are weaker than coursework for me so this is great!

Roll on second year which promises to be a lot harder but looks interesting!

Thank You!"

Hey everyone,

As exam results got nearer I was more unsure of whether university was the right decision. Not because I didnt like it - I have found most of it really good, but I wasnt sure what to expect. I could have been passionate about Town Planning yet failed or just passed the modules.

But for the year overall I got a 2:2 (three 2:1s, four 2:2s, one third and one pass in separate modules) And the third and pass were in my two weakest modules, one of which I didnt finish the exam paper as I ran out of time. So I am ecstatic - not the most gifted in the world and exams are weaker than coursework for me so this is great!

Roll on second year which promises to be a lot harder but looks interesting!

hi well done and good luck for next yr :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>