dooday24

i need a hug...........

feeling really down at the moment got loads of family probs i cant go in2 at the moment ............

and shannons been really ill with a perferated eardrum bless her...... so im sleep deprived........ also worked a 14hr shift yesterday..........

and reece has been awful think hes picking up on the stress............

whys life sooooooooo hard boohoooooooo..........

ive got a banging headache and feel sick............

just need some time out

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear, poor you ,lack of sleep sends us all crazy!!!!! so here are some >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> . hope you fell better soon. Enid

((dooday))

thanku everyone really apreciate all yr support

still got a banging headache and feel totally and uterly exhausted

love donnaxxxxxxx

Hi Donna

Share a few of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> and if your head will cope with it, more than a few of these :wine::wine::wine:

I blame the government for telling me that I shouldn't have my large glass of wine in the evening - it just makes me rebel and have MORE!!!!

Hope you feel better soon. I discovered some snowdrops in the garden this afternoon and it made me cry.

Stella xx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> some more hugs for you Donna, so sorry to hear things are tough and that you are poorly and stressed. Sometimes it just feels there is no escape doesn't and when you don't get enough sleep everything else seems doubly bad :(

Thinking of you....

Clare x x x

Donna >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sounds like you need some TLC - is there anyone who can help you with the kids and maybe give you some time to yourself ?

I hope you're feeling better soon

Take care

Nicky >:D<<'>

thanku xxxxx no just me boohooooo mums got probs of her own at the moment xxxxxxxx

so i will plod on thanku everyone

love donnaxxxxxxxxxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope you catch some zzzz's soon - sleep deprivation makes all problems appear ten times worse, I think.

K x

had a nitemare 2day got a lot of family probs still ,,,,, and reece has been a nitemare really kicked off on the bus big time ..... pulled chunchs of my hair out .. and scratched bit and pinched me ...............and sreamed and kicked me all the way home .....................

wanted to goto my mums after scool but i explained to him that we cudnt as we needed to get the bus home like we normally doooooooo...........

i just dont know wat to do as i cannot do that on the bus again ive got a banging headache and just feel like saying f*** to everything

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi DOODAY.

Well I can certainly give you dozens of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> and more on the way, bless you hun, your certainly doing too much and ontop getting no sleep, is there anyway you could look into some sort of support, I would ring the SS tomorrow, even if its a couple of hours support with your son.

It really does sound like you need time out for a wee bit.

I am going to send you some more of these for now.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

JsMum

Shame u live so far away or i wld come and babysit for u

Hi Donna,

Something Different said what I'd been thinking to myself - like you there is little or no support or respite available, we have no family and friends don't always understand how it is - maybe we should look at a forum based respite service, depending on where we are located - the odd evening or afternoon or whatever where we could step in and help each other out.

Just a thought cos I know I can't get away from it at all - OJ has all his OCD rituals at bedtime and it is really difficult asking someone to babysit who doesn't have the awareness that we have.

Sorry, rambling now....... hope you're feeling less stressed... think >:D<<'> >:D<<'> and more :wine::wine::wine: and I will say on record that I am not a complete alcoholic, but it certainly does help at this time of night!!!!

Stella xx

thanx stella xxxx it def does help i had a very nice large vodka and coke a little while ago lol

the respite idea sounds a gr8 idea but u wud hav to be really careful and u wud av to get to know people more before it cud go ahead xx

hichic sorry been on the drink anybody like to join me in forum drink i cud deffinetly do with a bit of company at the mo

love donnaxxxxx

Sorry to hear things are getting worse :(

Hopefully our chat tonight will give you a few ideas to move things forward.

Take care (and don't drink too much !)

Clare x x x

hichic sorry been on the drink anybody like to join me in forum drink i cud deffinetly do with a bit of company at the mo

love donnaxxxxx

Hi donna >:D<<'>

I lost it with DS tonight - I don't often lose my temper but I'm really struggling with his rituals at the mo

So, I'm joining you in some of these :wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:

Hope you get some sleep tonight

Nicky >:D<<'>

hi nicky glad u r feeling ait better xxxx

im feeling abit better thanx still got a lot of family worries but have had to realise i cant sort everything out and cant change the world.....

they know im here if wen they need me xxxxx

reece has been alot better bless him xxxxx

love donnaxxxxx

This is for Reece :thumbs:>:D<<'> for been a great lad for his mum, :notworthy:

Orr bless him, I am relieved to hear he has improved and things are getting better,

Dooday24 here is one from me too as I think your doing a fab job and a great mum. >:D<<'>

JsMum

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

hi everyone still aving a really hard time at the moment ........... just dont know wat im doin anymore feel like im sinking.........

have just written a letter to the headmaster cos kids av had a lot of time of this term ..... but dunno wat else im supposed to do...........

just cant keep this up as sooooooo nackered and emotional keep crying all the time av made an appointment to see gp but cant see her til next thurs booooohooooooooooo

and got an apointment with reeces phsychologist fri

will try those numbers u gave me jsmum

just feel totally like ive lost control over everthing at the moment and im not coping with anything

sorry to b down in the dumps

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw, Donna, don't apologise- I wish I had some good, practical advice, but I can only offer a measly >:D<<'> !

Hope things get easier soon.....

Esther x

Donna :(

I really wish there was something I could do

Sending you lots of love and hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Nicky x