TheNeil

The Person Above...

The person above had his "certificate of sanity" revoked last week :ph34r::devil:

Sorry Warren but you're wrong...I never had one :lol:

The person above once ran around Kidderminster wearing nothing but a white sheet and a pair of bagels cellotaped to his head screaming "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" :star:

The person above once met the queen when she visited the nearby community centre opening, and surprised her by knighting her with a leafy bunch of celery.......

The person above believes that mice play 'mini snooker' using frozen peas and breadsticks for cues :notworthy:

The person above grew up believing that TV was actually a tiny stage in a box and the actors were teeny tiny people who climbed out of the back of the set. Even now she has to check round the back every so often ;)

The person above thought The Flintstones was a factual account of the Stone Age, and wonders why archaeologists have never found Fred & Barney's car.

The person above thought The Flintstones was a factual account of the Stone Age, and wonders why archaeologists have never found Fred & Barney's car.

Why haven't they? Surely there must have been millions of them produced and are you seriously telling me that Tony Robinson and his Time Team haven't found one yet? :shame:

The person above auditioned for the role of R2-D2, turning up at the studio in a metal dustbin with a budgie sat on her hand :lol:

The person above believed that their imaginery childhood friend, Paris Hilton, was infact a reincarnation of an archaelogist called Betty Rubble.

The person above has a most amusing party trick that involves some very attractively(and happily!!) placed feathers, a blowpipe and a balloon, and you should see the other partygoers' faces when she finishes with a triumphant 'DA-DAAA!!'.......

:blink::o:wub:

The person above once phoned up a call centre, got confused with the 'Press 1 for...' system, pressed buttons at random and ended up ordering the entire back catalogue from QVC* :o

*Other cheap tat, over-priced shopping networks are available

The person above sometimes stands in shop windows pretending to be a mannequin...then shouts 'boo' to scare people :devil:

(Oh, how I should like to try that one for real!!!!) :lol:

The person above ALWAYS wears a white dress to any weddings he attends, just to irritate the bride!

The person above is employed by one of the leading supermarkets to make the 'beep' noise used at checkouts :wacko:

The person above has started a new religion based on the possible divinity of Kevin McCloud, & is currently constructing a shrine to him in his boxroom.

.....whilst The person above currently worships a small and wrinkled bean that she keeps tucked in her handbag!!!

Edited by pookie170

The person above licks the jam out the dodgers in the office biscuit tin, then he PUTS THEM BACK!!!! :sick:

You say that like it's a bad thing :devil:

The person above once tried to vacuum her front room using a lawnmower :o

The person above broke my glasses B)

Yeah, sorry about that. I honestly thought that the cellotape would hold :shame:

The person above auditioned for the role of Godot in Waiting For Godot but went to the wrong audition and ended up being cast as 'Little Orphan Annie' instead :lol:

The person above has a special pot, for keeping the fluff he howks out his bellybutton!!

It makes good duvet stuffing :P

The person above has failed her driving test 184 times (on three of those times, before she even reached the car) :o

The person above has failed her driving test 184 times (on three of those times, before she even reached the car)

No, that would be me :whistle:

The person above harbours a secret passion for Deirdre Barlow.

The person above walked into a pub and asked for a pair of glasses. When her husband later found her drunk, she claimed she thought it was optician's :devil: