TheNeil

The Person Above...

OK, given that we have 15 feet of snow here, I'm housebound so my feverish little brain has nothing to distract it. In light of this it's opted to steal an idea it saw somewhere else :shame:. The idea being that you have to post something totally random and made up about the person who posted before you. :wacko:

As no-one has posted before me I'll make something random up to kick it off. The person before:

Likes to hide in the rolled up carpets in carpet showrooms

The person above dresses up as famous US presidents when going shopping. This week it's Abraham Lincoln.

The person above holds the world record for the most beer-mats in their mouth at one time!

OMG kinky j

how did you know that lol :P

theresa xx

The person above has single-handedly crafted a replica of Mt. Rushmore from out-of-date cottage cheese :sick:

The person above is really two children standing on top of each other, wearing a long coat

The person above loves Paris Hilton.

No, it's not true. Please say it's not true :crying: (:lol:)

The person above is actually a vegetarian vampire

The person above has a restraining order legally requiring her to keep a minimum of 500m away from Tony Robinson at all times.

The person above's darkest secret is that oncwe a week, at 5.37pm,on a tuesday aftermorning, they sneak into their local Library, creep towards the Whodunnit section, open a book at randome and...tear...out...the....last.....page!

The person above works on the only banana plantation in Scotland. Her job is to straighten all the bent ones.

K x

The person above is banned from a certain high street card shop for writing rude things in the birthday cards :o

The person above once tap danced naked on top of the Empire State Building :whistle: (:lol:)

Who told you??!! :o:shame:

And of course I kept my socksies on...it was flippin' freezin' up there!

Boho :dance:

Who told you??!! :o:shame:

I have my sources... :devil:

The person above once tried to hold up a puppy farm with a tomato :wacko:

The person above once spent a whole year pretending to be cartoon favourite Bod, living off nothing but strawberry milkshakes and having her antics narrated by John le Mesurier :notworthy: