bid

Poor Old Cat

Our little rescue cat, the one who has lost her miaow, has started to fall over :(

Happened twice last night, and 4 or 5 times this morning...her back legs just wobble and then give way.

Taking her to the vet this afternoon, but I do fear it might not be good news :(

Bid :tearful:

Edited by bid

Aw, poor puss, hope she's okay. That happened to my cat when she was a kitten, we got up one morning and she just couldn't walk. Turned out she had a virus and was fine after some injections and a week or so rest. Hope your puss is going to be okay. :tearful:

~ Mel ~

Well, the vet couldn't find anything physically wrong with her legs, but she wasn't happy with her breathing or the lost miaow and the fact she's lost a significant amount of weight.

So she's going in tomorrow for a general anaesthetic to have a chest x-ray and an examination of the back of her throat :(

Oh dear :tearful:

Bid :(

Edited by bid

Our poor little cat was put down this afternoon :(

When the vet looked, she had cancer all in her intestines and her lungs so we all decided it was kinder not to bring her round from the anaesthetic.

Edited by bid

When the vet looked, she had cancer all in her intestines and her lungs so we all decided it was kinder not to bring her round from the anaesthetic.

Hi Bid

Oh dear,I am so very sorry :tearful: Its awful to lose a pet especially at this time of the year.I am sure she was in pain so at least she wont be suffering anymore :tearful:

Oh Bid that's so sad >:D<<'> .

Aty least you had the comfort of knowing that she was well looked after and died peacefully and didn't suffer at the end.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> to all of you

K x

Edited by Kathryn

SO sorry... :( We lost five cats over the last year or so to various illnesses (including my beloved avatar cat), unheard of to lose so many in one go; I know how you must feel :tearful:

Oh Bid, so sorry to hear that. You did the best thing as her future doesn't bear thinking about. I know how sad and painful it can be to lose a much loved pet. They leave a huge hole in your life as you spend so much time feeding, stroking, talking to them. How wonderful that you were able to rescue her though and give her a comfortable and happy life.

Thinking of you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>