Sign in to follow this  
helenl53

Baroness Warnock

One of our contributors has contacted Baroness Warnock and received a response.

She has said that she will be meeting up with David Cameron MP and Maria Hutchings within the next week or two.

It may be an idea to let her have some of your experiences of inclusion to strengthen her presentation.

The email is as follows WARNOCKH@parliament.uk

I think that precise hard facts will certainly have some impact.

Best wishes

Helen

We will send her everything we have Helen. That should keep her busy for the next few months :lol:

Carole

Edited by carole

cheers helen (mouth of the south lol) :notworthy: i owe it all to you hun!! without you i think i would have lost all hope by now!!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

you have given me the energy to fight!! you are truley an inspiration :dance::dance::dance::dance:

its the battles we want to try and avoid quie!! its all about choice and good education for our children thats all! im really pleased you got your child into the school of your choice thats great, but there should never be a battle about it at all, this is part of the argument.

What Zemanski is referring to is that my sister and I were good friends with Mrs. (as she was then) Warnock's daughter, when we were at school. I was always impressed with her open-mindedness and willingness to help. Hopefully she hasn't lost any in the intervening decades. :pray:

My favourite example was when she asked us to make coffee for her and the two Men from the Ministry (or whatever they were) who had come for a Meeting. (shame there's no po-faced smilies) We made the coffees a bit special - by adding green food dye. When we brought them in the Suits looked horrified and wouldn't touch them. Mrs. W didn't bat an eyelid. B)

Looking back on it now, I hope it gave her a psychological edge over the Suits in their discussion.

Fingers crossed

nemo