darkshine

Theme music

Fair enough! Having done my research I wasn't even 1 when it was first shown, and just 1 when the second series was shown so it's no wonder I don't know it :lol:

I don't know if anybody mentioned this one earlier in the thread but I just had to post it! One of my favourite kids TV shows and a classic theme tune!

Inspector Gadget used to both amuse and irritate me.... but it made me remember another that was annoying (something else I watched while waiting for something else to come on) and it was called Carmen Sandiago (I think) :unsure:

Anyone see Yvon of the Yukon? I liked the theme for that

I've got another one. Seriously I cannot believe how many programmes I used to watch as kid! I've still got a list of another 13 or so!! I won't post them all at once but prepare yourselves :lol:

:lol: I watched that too - I've been thinking of excuses for all these programmes and cartoons - my number one excuse is I mainly watched Saturday tv and a lot of the programs were short so I got to watch a lot of them.

What do you think?

Good excuse? Bad excuse? :D

my number one excuse is I mainly watched Saturday tv and a lot of the programs were short so I got to watch a lot of them.

Now you come to mention it there did seem to be a lot of them on in one morning on a Saturday.

Genius excuse darkshine :D

Oh my word! I completely forgot all about that programme! I was obsessed with reading the Sweet Valley Twins books - I loved them. I wasn't so much a Sweet Valley High fan though. Not my most favourite programme in the world. I can't believe you used to watch it, and you're trying to blame it on your sister. Admit it A-S Warrior, you loved it really didn't you :P:lol:

Edited by SensitiveSoul

How about this one:

Bearing in mind I'm posting all these videos, you;re not the only one who watched them all, so I was just as bad. I still reckon your excuse about them being relatively short works - keep using it for as long as possible :lol: Lets face it how many progammes could they fit into CBBC or CITV in a session afterschool - and that's on top of a Saturday morning. The programmes are only like 10-15 minutes each - you could watch loads!

Here's one I actually didn't watch - I hated it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=g2CzWWqFJvk

Edited by SensitiveSoul

Impressed by the programme or impressed by the fact there's one you actually don't know? :P

I'm hoping the latter because the programme is terrible!

You must know this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1fUqSQFdAI

I love this theme tune!

I can't believe you don't know Denver!

How about Chip n Dale??

You must know them!

Yeah I remember them :D

Did you ever see the wuzzles?

Or that annoying thing with the bear?

And there was some cartoon I can't remember the title of where there was a nice world with colour and like insects and stuff, and then there was a dark world where the baddies lived (I think they were insecty things too) - there was this tower thing with a crystal or something in it... (so detailed as a description)...

I used to like spiderman B)

Yay there's one I don't know :D Never even heard of the Wuzzles let alone seen the programme!

As far as the others go I have no idea what you're going on about, so I couldn't tell you if I've seen them or not. You're descriptions are just so brilliantly cryptic, I cannot work them out :P:lol:

I just found this:

The name really rings a bell, but I really don't remember it at all.

Edited by SensitiveSoul

I did. i watched it in the 90's when it was Undertaker and Shawn Michaels and those wrestlers. The last match I can remember watching was one with Yokozuna and Undertaker, where Yokozuna got a load of mates out to help him and managed to win. he also did a lot of damage to Undertaker who was out of action for months afterwards. I was about 8 or 9 at the time. I kind of got put off watching after that match.

Edited by SensitiveSoul

I reckon they all came after I stopped watching

The teddy ruxpin thing is the annoying bear thing I was on about :thumbs:

Really?! OMG! Can't believe I did that! Woo - go me :clap:

Here's another one - may be slightly girly for you lot:

Mind you I'm assuming there darkshine that you're male, but you could be a girl for all I know lol

My sister watched that too, it was one of the few cartoons she watched, it was ok compared to the ###### care bears and what was that other thing? ###### coloured plastic ponies!!! You'll be putting up rosie and jim next :rolleyes::P

Sorry darkshine. That was a bit too evil. I got rid of them :unsure:

Edited by SensitiveSoul

I sat and looked at your message for about a minute wondering if I'd offended you with my swearing.... it literally took me a minute for my brain to get there :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you put up care bears and the pony things :lol: it would have made me laugh cuz the thought of it did :thumbs:

I thought you saw my post and were annoyed by it, that's why I took it off, but if you want to know what it was then here goes:

Would that be these care bears:

and these coloured plastic ponies:

sorry darkshine, you walked into that one :devil:

so thats why your called sensitve soul? lol ive done worse to darkshine before, he/she is a real sport.

yeah really lived up to my name didn't I - I am stupidly sensitive!

I knew I guessed right :lol::D

Indeed you did. It would actually have been quite funny if I hadn't gone ultra sensitive and worried I annoyed you :oops:

Oh well, I live and learn. You still found it funny, so all's good :)

Back to business then:

Here's a classic theme tune, but on a 10 hour loop, just for A-S warrior ;):lol: