darkshine

Theme music

Just a couple more:

The Shoe People:

Penny Crayon:

Don't worry Sensitive Soul - I can remember watching all four of those - I saw these two on this page and though "what was that Loch Ness thing called" and then went to page two and you've put it there :D:thumbs:

This is what I tried to post last night (had internet issues with playing video again so couldn't)

Gotta love Arthur - on the rare occasions I am actually awake at about 7 am, I trawl through to the kids channels and see if it's on (not very often - and usually it's cuz I've been up all night) but as theme tunes go, I always liked it :)

And I liked this, I saw it once many years ago (can't remember how many) and it amused me... more like a mini episode than a theme...

Go on... waste 5 minutes of your life watching it :D

If you can't beat them join them as they say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWLKWpM_ZQo

The only issue is I am now thinking of taking my parents to court. They told me there was no point in us getting a colour tv when I was a kid because all the cartoons were in black and white, lying ######!

I am also thinking about sueing you lot for psychological damage because if it wasn't for this post I would never have found out they were lying in the first place.

If you can't beat them join them as they say.

They do say that don't they?

And now we go old school.... Old school for me is the clangers, button moon, the moomins

But we could go older with the magic roundabout, camberwick green/trumpton, bill and ben lol, andy pandy....

:oops: that "older" should have probably been in black and white :lol:

The only issue is I am now thinking of taking my parents to court. They told me there was no point in us getting a colour tv when I was a kid because all the cartoons were in black and white, lying ######!

I am also thinking about sueing you lot for psychological damage because if it wasn't for this post I would never have found out they were lying in the first place.

Poor you :crying: (Just wanted to see if I could use a smiley for sarcastic purposes - it kinda works for me) :devil:

I'll forward my details for your lawyer shall I? :ph34r:

Maybe you'll feel more at home with this

Darkshine, I used to love The Moomins! I know there were different versions, so whether we watched the same version I don't know, but here's the titles to the version I used to watch:

Was this the version you watched??

Not really sure what I saw in this, but it left a significant impression, anyway. With hindsight, it's pretty awful, but I remember knowing all the words and singing it with gusto when I was about, I dunno, 10.

I think the 4 year ago difference left me watching the 80's version of the moomins a lot more :) I haven't seen that version

And Mannify - I used to watch that - it wasn't great :lol:

Anyone watch Tintin?

I can't say I ever watched Tintin.

Did anyone ever watch Knightmare?? Me and my brother loved it!

Anyone remember Charlie Chalk??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3lUdH7qhmI&feature=fvwrel

Or Bertha?? I'd forgotten about Bertha. Just remembering Charlie Chalk jogged my memory for some reason.

Not only do I remember both of those - I'm starting to think that I spent way too much time watching tv as a kid :lol: which is weird cuz I don't remember watching it that much :huh:

Me too, Sensitive Soul. This theme-tune lark is addictive, isn't it?

These occur within Sesame Street, so I figured they belong here. My three were entranced by these about two years ago and I've just remembered them.

Not only do I remember both of those - I'm starting to think that I spent way too much time watching tv as a kid :lol: which is weird cuz I don't remember watching it that much :huh:

I think I did too. I can't believe how many programmes I'm remembering :lol: ! I've remembered another one now - Noddy's Toyland Adventures - I loved it :) :

Me too, Sensitive Soul. This theme-tune lark is addictive, isn't it?

It sure is :)

Edited by SensitiveSoul

I used to watch a version of You and Me. I'm sure they made us watch it when I was in Primary School!

Yeah, I think we did, too. Did you ever have that light-up pencil-thing program at school? Here's the theme tune, but it doesn't include the spooky pencil

I'm not sure. Quite possibly. I seem to have a vague recollection :)

This is becoming a bit of a bottomless well now. I loved this, but I always got anxious for the little construction guys, the Doozers, because their constructions were sweet-tasting, and the bigger fraggles would just come along and eat them.

Here's a classic:

Can't believe I didn't think of it earlier!

Err, yes just slightly Mannify :lol:

:oops: Sorry, :unsure: . :lol: I was about four, though. I don't do it now.

:lol: I'd be slightly worried if you still did it now!

Another theme tune - Pigeon street:

This was a bit before my time and more something my brother watched, but I do remember it vaguely so I don't know if they did re-runs or something :unsure:

Edited by SensitiveSoul

Ah, Nickelodeon - a whole other breed of kids TV. Me and my sister used to watch all sorts on there when my dad had sky. My sister loved Keenan and Kel! Other favourites of hers were Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sister Sister and Two of a Kind -yes with the Olsen twins! There was another programme with those 2 in it but I can't remember its name!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whyght0ONRw

Got it! It's called 'So Little Time'. I never watched it, I just remembered my sister watching something else with them in it so I asked her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiY80L7EaHM

Oh and here's Sister sister

I had seen it yes. I just had a go at listening to it all the way through. I kept it on all the way through, but I couldn't do it without doing something at the same time. I was playing a mario game while listening. I couldn't just sit and listen to it, it was far too irritating and was driving me mad after 2 minutes!

That is incredibly annoying! It was driving me mad after 10 seconds!