Sign in to follow this  
smallworld

Logging Out

Don't know if anyone else does this, but I always forget to log out. I'm not on here 24 hours per day, honest !!

What happens if you forget to log out and only remember days later ?

Do I appear on the active users list ?

Think I'm probably worryng about nothing, so will 'log out' and get to bed (second shift )

night night

wac

You probably all think I haven't got a life....... :lol: ask my hubby he says I do this alot. We went out yesterday and realised I left it on for a few hrs...... :oops:

Take care

Amanda

I realised only a couple of weeks ago that we're supposed to log out! Doh! Prior to that I was nicely logged in 24/7 since I joined the forum back in April. Had to laugh myself when I realised presume averyone just thought I was totally obssessed. :lol:

Witsend.

:oops::o:o:o .........do you have to log out?...........no one told me.....now I,m scared to log out in case I can,t log in.........will it matter if I just stay logged ? :huh:

All,

Dont worry if you dont log out. You dont have to and the forum will make you 'invisible' after 60 minutes.

If you then click on anything in the forum you will be logged back in again automatically as if you'd never left.

Clever eh?! :)

Kris

:D Kris what a relief......... :thumbs: .....I,m not in any trouble then.Nice to know I,m in good company with all this logging business.

The only thing it does mean is that you are logged as perm. 'on line', so at the end of the year you'll get a bill from your internet provider for a business tariff - usually around �2-3 k, but it depends on you server.

L&P

BD

PS:

I'm lying again! ;):lol::D

:o:o:o:o:o:o .............being very gullible , lacking in any commonsense, and never undestanding jokes........you got me going then!!!!!!....it would,nt surprise me in the slightest if a huge bill arrived, such is my life :rolleyes: .......Your very :devil: .

Ooohh! Baddad, dont do things like that. I went cold went I read your reply. I spent a few seconds wondering where I would get the money/explaining to aghast husband and possible plans for fleeing the country hotly pursued by BT.

Still wont log out though,too scared I wont get back in.

Loraine

If I were to log out now, you'd never see me again! LOL I can't remember my password!! Oops!

Sooo, basically, I've been logged in since I joined this board and never had any problems!!! :thumbs:

The only thing it does mean is that you are logged as perm. 'on line', so at the end of the year you'll get a bill from your internet provider for a business tariff - usually around �2-3 k, but it depends on you server.

L&P

BD

PS:

I'm lying again! ;):lol::D

:o ROTFLMAO

I'm so glad it's not just me!!!! B)

I was thinking folk must talk about me, cos i'm logged in for days at a time!!

Pretty nifty how we just 'disappear' after an hour!!

Baddad.......... :shame: What are we to do with you????

Take care,

Love Kirstie.