Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lya of the Nox

we have a diagnosis

Guest flutter

i am relieved, sad, angry and all sorts of other things

but we are there now, where-ever that is lol

C x

I felt the same, but at least having a diagnosis can help you come to terms with whats going on, and may mean you get the much needed help.

We've been through it twice now, and experienced the same range of emotions each time.

Just remember that nothing about your child has changed. It's easy to start acting differently around them, but you still have the same child you has before the diagnosis and you still love them just as much.

Simon

well done >:D<<'> was only a month ago for us but now it seems so much longer, though a total relief to be onto the next part of the battle lol :lol:

& I agree with the advice of others, the thing I've held with me is the fact that M is exactly the same wonderful child that he was before the dx was uttered, in fact since he's known he's been calmer & more relaxed too!! >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> ....hugs Flutter, to all you guys come and join me in the cupboard :ph34r: .....a little quietness, dimly lit , the faint echo of dripping water in the tank and the eerie creaking of the pipes...... chill time :devil:

>:D<<'> Have a good cry :crying: and a stiff drink :wine: and you may feel a little better? Nellie is right it does get better and at least that's one battle that's over with now :thumbs:

Carole

Guest flutter

thank you all >:D<<'>

and when she came in from school i looked at her and realised, that she is still my beautiful princess, no matter what

gonna give myself some time and then think about doin the statement thingy :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

C x