Sign in to follow this  
gvce

OPERATION TOMORROW

My 5 year old is having an op tomorrow. Tonsils out, adenoids out and gromits in. I know irs a routine operation but im still shitting myself.

Gonna feel helpless when I go there and just had a fag bearing in mind i quit smoking 2 year ago.

Really nervous but cant talk to anyone as i know they are all just as scared.

Never mind - another thing i have to deal with on my own

:rolleyes:

hello,it might be a routine op but we worry dont we,this time 2mra it will all be over,let us know how he gets on,dont worry love hev

Thanks guys im shitting in - on top of everything else as well - those hugs will go a long way - wil let you all now

take care everyone and remember - we're all in this TOGETHER

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

((((((((((gvce))))))))))) - thinking of you - we've got an op to remove 5 teeth coming up next Monday so i know exactly how you're feeling!

Vicky, my littlie has had two ops and if I had to give advice, it would be to ask if he could have a liquid pre-med. I didn't know my boy could have had this and it would have saved a lot of trouble if he had been more relaxed.

They are fine, and they do recover quickly, but I do know how stressful it is. Try and stay calm.

Best wishes

HelenL

I feel for you, my 14 year old daughter had hers done when she was 7, but she didnt cope well, and wouldnt eat, so had longer in hospital, a little 3 year old had hers done, and was brilliant, my daughter also had all 3 done, but also had grommits the first time when 5.

She had her ears pinned back in january, that was really awful for me, she cope brilliantly, my other daughter and son have also had generals.

Hopefully you will both be fine, and kids get over things very quickly!!!

Michelle

I've not been in this situation but I hope it goes well and you don't get too stressed- give us an update when you can.

>:D<<'>

K

Will be thinking of you today.

My son had the same operation when he was 4 or 5. The day after the op he looking out for the grommits falling out (as the doctor had told him they would) :rolleyes: He was disappointed as one of them came out without him knowing, and the other one didn't fall out until he was about 8.

Annie

X

OH MY GOD - cant believ how many people have said nice things - thanks you guys - well heres an update. Hes had the op and the doctor said his ears were so bad they are surprised he could hear at all and his tonsils were really inflamed. He had bloood coming out of his ears and nose but its weird cos i dont need to shout anymore. He kept saying 'i can hear you mummy - stop shouting the doctor fixed me' When the doctor asked if we had any questions, C said yes i have. Where is your Gameboy :rolleyes:

Anyway, he ate Quavers, a sandwich, a banana, yoghurt and skittles and hes just has a chicken casserole so i think hes fine. :dance:

Thanks so much for all you well wishes - it means a lot - its so hard to show my emotions with everything else thats going on and this site is helping so much with all you guys you wouldnt believe

Thanks

:band::band::band::band:

:groupwave::wine:

Hi GVCE

Good luck for tom hope everything goes well big hug and kisses to you and your little one.

Love lis

Just relised it was today glad everthing went ok hope little one is better soon.

love lisa

Edited by lisann