pookie170

The Batcave

Guest hallyscomet
Cinders dons his special Jordanvision� specs, but they make no difference. There is something very odd going on here.

"Excuse me, but what were you doing and why are you upside-down?"

"Ah, g'day, Dag. Don't spit the dummy, she'll be right. I was just taking a squizz... Hold on, you shouldn't be within cooee of the cave, you should be on walkabout."

"Yer wot? Look I just went to test out my latest invention down in the Twilight Zone and when I come back, the cave's crawling with... strangers... Will Scarlet wandering round spouting poetry, a deer that keeps falling over (one too many, I suspect) and now you - upside down!

Just a minute, I recognise you, aren't you halley's comet? You're not due back for another 55 years! What's going on?"

Hallyscomet explains her antipodean origins and that she's here to save Kathryn from a fate worse than Thredd.

"No worries, mate, " replies Cinders. "She'll be alright in here, safe as house prices. Tell you what, try the Comfort Zone (the hobnobs cupboard), she'll probably be there."

So saying, Cinders ushers HC out of his grotto and bolts the door behind her.

:blink::blink::blink: something strange is happening here :o:o:o OMG that Batcave spell, it has Phasmid & Kathryn........my fate and fear of the unknown,.........must go back for help, keep singing Aussie folk songs to try to remind me where I am from but the Batcave spell is getting stronger, the Hallyscomet keeps breaking into the atmosphere of UK terrestrials, I have to remain strong.

Cinders has caught me...... :o:ph34r: Cinders broke my code: Down Under is my cover :o

Must keep breaking into Aussie song to break Batcave Spell......

Traveling in a fried-out combie

On a hippie trail, head full of zombie

I met a strange lady, she made me nervous

She took me in and gave me breakfast

And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?

Where women glow and men plunder?

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover."

Buying bread from a man in Brussels

He was six foot four and full of muscles

I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"

He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

And he said,

"I come from a land down under

Where beer does flow and men chunder

Lying in a den in Bombay

With a slack jaw, and not much to say

I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me

Because I come from the land of plenty?"

And he said,

"Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)

Where women glow and men plunder?

Batcaves making the Comet dillusional.......somebody help me!!!!!!! :o what to do.....what to do...... they've got Kathryn....... & Phasmid........... :groupwave: surely not me......... :o

Edited by hallyscomet

:lol: ..............................................................another sunday morning in the cave...............................the sound of a vaccum cleaner in the distance...............the chicks ........well what a thronging heaving mass we have :lol: ...............Legs.....Suze.......Mel......Hev......Lauren and Sally.?........(think the last 2 may be lost in another cave somewhere must try to find them)........and a new chum :D ...........Bambi.........very cute with detachable fluffy reindeer antlers and blue lycra.............now if only we could sort the newest recruit out.......................poor thing............mumbling to herself in a corner ..and hanging upside down :huh: .....................Suze puts a huge pot of tea on the table and its mugs all round for the Angels..............slurping munching and giggling..........they look up as Mr JT comes waddling from his de-briefing room.............."aha"...........he spies our mumbling upside down friend in the corner................"another recruit for me..............should be a busy old morning this morning............converting the un-believers"....................."well were off to super-heroes-r-us....to stock up on stress reliever squeezy balls for cinders..........sparkles for Tatters...........and bags of refreshers for Legs who is suffering withdrawal from her usual E numbers" says Suze.........."your not your usual bouncy self old gal..perhaps you could do with some additives and colourings too".........Judgey says with a raised eyebrow.............................don,t you just love Sunday Mornings.......what has Judgey got in store for dear HC?????..........in the de-briefing room :huh:

As the Angels zipped off to Superheroes R Us in their newly converted Thomas the Tank engine (well, that's what they named it :thumbs: ). JT and Cinders managed to 'persuade' HC to come out of the comfort zone and into the de-briefing room.

"I'll handle this one", announced Cinders.

"Can I watch then?", asked JT.

"Only if you can keep quiet", replied Cinders.

"My lips are sealed", said JT, actioning that he was zipping his lips :whistle: .

"HC, when I say a word", said Cinders, "I want you to say the first word that comes into your head".

Now we shall begin..........

Cinders - England

HC - Australia

Cinders - London

HC - Sydney

Cinders - Eastenders

HC - Neighbours

Cinders - Robbie

HC - Kylie

Cinders - Vegemite

HC - Marmite

Cinders - John Howard

HC - Tony Blair

Cinders - Chips

HC - Crisps

"I think that's enough for today HC", said Cinders, "three sessions should do it :thumbs: ".

HC left the de-briefing room in search of the Hob-nobs, still convinced she could keep her Aussie roots safe and sound.

Meanwhile, back in the de-briefing room JT sat :o:o . "Are you OK?" asked Cinders.

After a few seconds JT replied............."G'day mate, just gonna light up the barbie. fancy some snags for lunch?".

"I give up" :angry: , said Cinders, going off in a huff, "and where are those girls with my stress balls?".

It was mid afternoon..........and a rather large box van rolled up outside the bat cave.............a cheeky chappie with Super -heroes r us overalls on jumped down from the drivers seat and pulled up the shuttered back door of the van.Out tumbled......Legs.....Suze....Mel....Tatters...and Kathryn..(did I miss anyone :huh: ).................and several rather large bags of sweets and a profusion of... :o goodies... :D .........oh yes.........the Angels had a brill afternoon..spending their bat cave christmas bonus.They ran into the cave in a cloud of excited squealing................2 hrs later and a lot of screwing :o:shame: .................banging :shame: .............and exertion.......and it was ERECTED :shame: ............come on the girls squealed..........try it out.............it,s brill..........well cinders and JT loved the new trampoline..........sadly several of the Angels had to quickly leave and do some emergency pelvic floor exercises :lol: ."you know" Suze mused" I think the, space hoppers,...roller blades...chopper/tomahawk.....and trampoline are gonna give us hours of fun"............a breathless Legs came into the kitchen......"Suze...Suze....can I borrow a tena lady" :wub: ............."oh ..ha ha ha :lol: ........Legs you have,nt have you :rolleyes: ".............."no"......she laughed "there not for me....JT got a bit excited on the trampoline".........

"Cheers Suze", said Legs, going off in the direction of the trampoline...Tena Lady and antibacterial wipe in one hand and most importantly a Refresher in the other :clap: .

Wiping up the remnants of JT's 'erm acident :whistle: , Legs noticed that Cinders and JT had mastered the art of roller blading. "Hey boys, have you two done that before?" asked Legs. "Suze, Mel, come and have a look at this", she called out.

Suze and Mel were amazed :o:o Cinders and JT were 'doing the Bolero', though the Angels were unsure as to which one was Torville :unsure: . As their performance came to an end, Suze went off to the newly replenished Batcave supply cupboard to get something :whistle: . As Cinders and JT aka Torville and Dean stood proudly on the hastily made 1st place step, Suze presented them with their 'gold medals' :first: . well ok, they were gold-coloured-foil chocolate coins attached to pieces of string, but hey, this is the Batcave :rolleyes: .

"Right", said JT, "What shall we have a go on next?"........................

"S w a n l e y !" cried Poe.

"What?" came the bemused responses

"Why would we want to have a go at Swanley?"

"Dunno where it is!"

"Wassit ever done to me?"

"Has it got a pub?"

"Oh....do they Hobnobs there?"

"Maybe they bake 'em there."

"Stop!" bellowed Poe "That's the place in Kent I was thinking of yesterday. There was a friend of mine moved there from the poem place in Ireland."

"You what? Poem place in Ireland?"

"'ere Poe I reckon that there cossie has gone to your 'ead yer know."

"Po...he....he..em place :lol: in :lol: Ireland indeed!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah....it had something to do with poems.Sssh let me think for a second."

An expectant hush fell over the Batcave whilst in the background mechanical thumps and hisses could be heard, along with the ocassional harsh scrapping sound as Poe's brain ticked over in contemplative thought.

"Can I have a hobn..." someone started to say.

"Limerick!" Cried Poe, cutting across the biscuit munchers request.

"Limerick? I'd rather have a hobno..."

"No! Limerick was where my friend came from. I know it's not really a poem but they rhyme."

"Oh...I see" replied a voice from the back somewhere. "Your good with rhymey stuff...come on then gis us a limebrick then..."

"Right" said Poe squaring up for the task "I'll see what I can do!"

:o ................................................................................

.......... :huh: ............................................................................. :unsure: ................. :whistle: .........................."can I please have a hobnob"??...ssssshhhhh!! :shame: .........."he,s still thinking!".............................

There was a fat lady from swanley

Who dieted with Rosemary Conley

Did she lose any fat?

Not a bit - fancy that!

She'd been doing the exercise wrongly...

(sorry the last line doesn't quite rhyme by the way ;););) )

Keep at it, Phas, you'll get there :devil::devil::devil:

Bad Dad baddad :shame::shame:

Bad dog - naughty dog - back in your basket!!

I would have gone for the 'bluffers switch' basically you work the town in earlier - like this:

A fellow from swanley in Kent

Has a (hmmmphhhh hmphhhhhhhhhhhh)

To save any trouble

He put it in double

and (hmmmmmphhhhhhhh hmphhhhhhhh hmpppppppphhhhhhhhhh)

Sorry: Ban man, delete woman and the female inquisitor managed to gag me in time - but i WILL return

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;)

unbeknowns to all the cave dwellers, in a murky, long forgotten part of the cave, there is a gentle stirring. At first it was barely percebtable and could not be detected by the naked :wub: eye. Soon though the angels slowly began to be aware of a hidden presence :party::party::bounce: (NO, I said presence not presents :P ). It began to creep into their subconscious, slowly curling it's way through the meandering paths of their minds (a very long and lonely journey :o ), eventually making them aware rather like an annoying itch. The first thing the angels noticed was the rising of dust particles floating gracefully through the airy atmosphere of the cave.. floating and swirling before landing silently on to cinder's pristeen surfaces. :whistle: Suze, already peeved at not being allowed a hobnob :huh: was the first to remark on this strange phenomena :blink: 'This place is really getting filthy; didn't cinders just do the spring cleaning?' she said. Poe, at first annoyed by being yet again roooodely :P intererupted by the buxom one, as well as the others, looked round also, and was cut off mid prose at the rising of yet more dust in the previously spotless cave. 'she's right you know' said legs, 'cinders spent literally hours :o spring cleaning and just look at this dust, I can hardly see two feet in front of me' Suze was thinking that it had been many years since she'd seen two feet in front of her :bounce::bounce: 'This place is also really starting to stink.. what do you....' Suze was cut off mid sentence by a piercing scream :o so loud it shattered the glass that katherine was delicately lifting to her lips :rolleyes: 'L l l l look over there' shrieked Legs, 'something is m m m moving'. Poe, being poetically minded and so not afraid of dying bravely in tragic circumstances, strode determinedly to where the movement was occurring, the angels crept warily behind with JT cowering behind them. 'It's a heap of blankets, it's moving.... There's something under them' said Poe.

TO BE CONTINUED (AFTER I'VE HAD MY COFFEE)

'OOOOH' said JT, 'I've just remembered there was something really really important I have to do elsewhere'.. ;) 'Oh no you don't' said Suze standing in front of the Judge, impeding his escape with a little help from her :bounce::bounce: ...'I don't think the Female Inquisitor will be very impressed :shame: if she's hears that you abandoned us at our hour of need....'Yes' said Legs, 'We need you to protect us and keep us safe :rolleyes: . The Judge swelled :wub: with blustering machoness :unsure: and said in his most assertive voice 'You are right angels... never fear the Judge is here :D ... Ahem, Poe, just remove those blankets will you and um, reveal what lies below :wub:;) Poe hesitated a little, but then with his brave poets heart, heroically stepped forward and with self sacrificial martyrdom, as is peculiar to poets, vigorously :blink: swept back the dusty blankets... to reveal....

a dishevelled and somewhat grubby, but none the less desirable brunette. The angels gasped :o 'LAUREN' screamed Legs...'where have you been all this time? we were thinking about sending a search party for you and sally'.... 'My god' drawled :thumbs: Suze, 'I do believe she's been under that blanket since page 31. Oh oh :shame: this is one angel who is going to need some majorly serious debriefing'......

Bambi yawned, stretched and got up to see what all the fuss was about. For the last hour she had been hard at work filing down the tips of her fluffy antlers. Her first Sunday in the Batcave had almost been marred by a series of unfortunate accidents, but Bambi promised she would sew up the tear in Poe's lycra suit just as soon as she could find the right yellow thread to match, and assured the Batcave dwellers that although the holes in the trampoline shouldn't affect its performance too much, she wouldn't try any more triple somersaults without first removing her headgear. :o

"Never mind" she thought. I'm sure they'll all forgive me when they see what my personal assistant, HC, has brought us all as a treat. Such a kind, thoughtful person - she came all the way over here from the other side of the world to rescue me from a fate worse than death. Can't imagine why. They're a great bunch, and Poe... I think he had another name before... can't remember what though.. :huh: looks perfect in yellow lycra."

Bambi wanders over to Lauren who is still wondering how she got here from page 31. "Fancy a snack, Lauren?" says Bambi, holding out a plate piled high with Vegemite sandwiches. "All the way from...come to think of it, where IS our Antipodean friend??" :huh::huh:

O/T ( cos i luffs batcave)

can i ask advice? :blink:

ive got this cat - right, arrived on step a year ago dripping blood k, i thought was a gonner and left in porch to die in warmth........yeah. anyway - was right as rain - came back and he was dancing down hallway craving LUUUURVE....after falling in love with the mangy hairy ging furball - it got walloped by a car/ crippled -----

ah well - after hauling it to emergency vets ( at the obscene vet bill of ? 812 - YES that wasn NOT a typos! :crying:

i brought home and nursed till better ( ok - mopped its pee..........) infact - although he's finally walking - im still mopping :o anyway - here i am - dying to go bed and i cant find damn INCONTINENT cat....... so descision goes -

do i just sod off to bed careless or hunt houdini down before he leaves deposits all over home? uh uh uh ?

PMSL

xx pep

I would make sure incocat was outside at all times apart from mealtimes, and if that leads to him getting run over again, gulp, hold you breath and go into town and treat yourself to something nice...

?812.00??? He must have seen you coming! cats are inconsiderate bleeders - inco cat has probably already found himself another mug where the sofas warmer (and not yet pee stained) and the cat food mor to his/her/its liking...

Still LOVE your avatar by the way... :D

L&P

BD

PMSL - he cant clear walls so hes stuck with us......................... :lol:

I would make sure incocat was outside at all times apart from mealtimes, and if that leads to him getting run over again, gulp, hold you breath and go into town and treat yourself to something nice...

?812.00??? He must have seen you coming! cats are inconsiderate bleeders - inco cat has probably already found himself another mug where the sofas warmer (and not yet pee stained) and the cat food mor to his/her/its liking...

was more a case of vet muttering 'ah lets see' - 10 days later - HERES UR BILL SAP!!

thank god for leather i say :lol: hahaha its more fact when in deep sleep ###### self and the swine can commando climb my bed !! ( first place i ran to check 4)

HEY! if i can live with ###### son - i can do random MAD cat ( poor sap fits in with family ethos....... :rolleyes: )

xx pep

:whistle: ahhhhhhhhhh well avy is sorta 'early warning system :huh:

Still LOVE your avatar by the way...
to me -- im apparently NT aye.......

or do i find a way to signiture behind me 'was I drunk at time? its a PEP excuse :dance: to the madness within!

Guest hallyscomet
Bambi wanders over to Lauren who is still wondering how she got here from page 31. "Fancy a snack, Lauren?" says Bambi, holding out a plate piled high with Vegemite sandwiches. "All the way from...come to think of it, where IS our Antipodean friend??"

I am here Bambi, ............Kkkatthhryn is that you.........your antlers are a bit crooked from jumping on that trampoline. Doesn't Phasmid I mean Poe look cool, I was afraid to reveal myself, as I am looking for a new image :huh: I have been searching the Batcave I am 55 light years ahead of you, but I don't think they were expecting me for another 55 years,.......I had to missile back to ebay where I have an air guitar up for auction.....so far I have had offers of $50. for my air guitar....but now I am having second thoughts about it Bambi, Kat, I have been very attached to it, take it with me everywhere. :o Well, I thought I had better bring something along with me this time to reveal some of my talents, as I can do more than hang upside down :ph34r: Once last look guys at what I can do with my air guitar :P ooh you can't see me in the clip, I need to remain anonymous

The Last place I used it was to do a piece for these two Chinese doods. :lol: Come close my friends and I will show you

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648

they are feeling very disillusioned these Chinese boys ........that I would sell my air guitar, now I don't know what to do. Thats why I followed you into the Batcave, I thought I could find some answers ............but.......... :tearful: would they let me bring it into the Batcave :o it is my prize possession................ :unsure:

Well, I guess I will get over it - Other than that I do have a treat for you along with the Vegemite sandwiches here enjoy some Aussie comfort food ............. there is Kangaroo Pate, Crocodile Dundee stew, and Eucalyptus & Wattle cream pie.........oh, yeah.......almost forgot the saute' witchety grubs and leech soup. Enjoy the feast as you enjoy the Backstreet boys, I think I should bring them to the Batcave for a live performance and I am sure you would all like to have a go of my air guitar......do any of you have any musical talents....... :D HC

Edited by hallyscomet

Tatters stomped angrily back into the Batcave kitchen :angry:

"What's up with you?" asked Cinders who was sitting down removing his roller blades and dabbing JT's blisters at the same time. >:D<<'>

"It's that Bl**dy Trampoline!" fumed Tatters

"What's the matter, won't the other Angels let you play on it?" asked JT

"No...they're all being super as usual....." grumped the little Winged One.

Cinders raised his eyebrows at Judgey .... it was one of those, we're going to have to divert a meltdown here type looks. :crying:

"Soooo, are you going to tell us what is wrong," asked Judgey quietly

"I can't jump on it!!!!" :angry: "Everytime I jump up I automatically flap my wings and flutter off! I can't help it's .... well .... its just natural," :crying:

"There's only ONE SOLUTION to this!" stated Judgey jumping up to adopt his usual Superhero pose, only to sit back down again .... blisters....ouch! :blink:

"We will HAVE TO TIE YOUR WINGS DOWN!" he stated

"OK......," agreed Tatters. "What position would be best guys?" ................... :dance:

Interrupting the bondage sequence (but only briefly :devil::devil::wacko: ) You guys really must check out Hailey's link :o:o:o

The two things that really scared me about it were:

1 - These guys have obviously practised and PRACTISED and PRACTISED this -What on EARTH is going on in their heads???

2 - Computer guy in the background... Not a TWITCH!! Is he one seriously absorbed little techo-squirrel or what?!

Thanks, Hailey....

And now, back to our regular programming, involving a naked lady being voluntarily tied up by two men dressed as super heroes... erm... It is past the watershed, isn't it???????????????????? ;)

:o:o I recognise that place............it's the Intelligent Grotto........JT and Poe singing with Cinders in the background on the keyboard.

We know what you're up to boys, and now we have video evidence :whistle:

Guest hallyscomet
BADDAD:Interrupting the bondage sequence (but only briefly ) You guys really must check out Hailey's link

The two things that really scared me about it were:

1 - These guys have obviously practised and PRACTISED and PRACTISED this -What on EARTH is going on in their heads???

2 - Computer guy in the background... Not a TWITCH!! Is he one seriously absorbed little techo-squirrel or what?!

Thanks, Hailey....

Precisely Baddad, you see, I taught these guys all these moves, thats why I am finding it soooo hard to let go of my 'air guitar" cause you can really get into the music :crying::unsure: the lastbid on ebay was$200. what to do....... what to do........

Would you like it in the Batcave :dance::dance: I could teach you how to use it, expressions and all, I bet there are some very talented air guitarists in the Batcave....come on...... own up. :D come out of the closet/batcave :lol::lol:

Hailey

Guest hallyscomet

Sorry guys, I have kept you in the dark a bit, :o

Here is a picture of my air guitar >:D<<'>

Don't you just love it :D isn't it the best >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hailey

Hailey.... that air guitar is MOST EXCELLENT! :notworthy::notworthy:

Reminds me of the days at the ol' Mayfair in Newcastle, good bit of head bangin', dickies flying everywhere and I even used to bend over backwards in them days and still get back on me feet without a major haulage company being involved! :band:

Just a minute I'll dig mine out of the cupboard ..... there you go.....

Marvellous isn't it ..... but yours has more knobs on than mine :thumbs:

Back to Tatters, with wings safely tied back she can :bounce::bounce::bounce: to her hearts content. Thanks chaps :wub:

Guest hallyscomet

>:D<<'> I love your air guitar too Daisy, your's is a classic,

well there you have it..........I knew there was another reason for air guitars............you can play them on the trampoline too.......... see.............. look at me........ look at me...............:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> .......:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Come on Legs, Cinders, Bambi, JT, Annie, Lauren, Poe............get into it >:D<<'> >:D<<'> ...............:bounce: :bounce: :bounce::party::party::party: suze......come on........who else have I forgotten, HC is still trying to remember your names.............who is missing

Edited by hallyscomet

Wow - uh-huh Totally bodacious, dudes, like far, yaknow??

Here's my fave axe though - She rocks!!

Did ya notice how the volume goes to 11? And the twin picks?? And check the mother of pearl on the whammy-bar, dudes..............

Totally Awesome....

Laters dudes... :D

Suze........Suze...........Suze, cried Legs. "What's going on? , one minute it's karoke...........next it's poetry............now it's air guitars" :o . "JT has even gone and ordered a Jimi Hendrix wig and 'tash get up, be afraid......be VERY afraid".

no no no no no................no ...no...no..."I,m sorry but I,m just not into this head banging mess ya hair up music :angry: "...............I never was and never shall be grrr..........grrrr................grrr :angry: "...........Legs tried to calm Suze but it was no good..........suddenly Poe skippd over to the pair ..and legs :rolleyes: ........chiffon scarves tied to his wrists.....chiffon head band.....chiffon scarf tied round his neck..........lovely lacey blouse.........and cute knicker bockers"ladies ladies have no fear.....Suze do not fret and worry my dear.....for I have the perfect remedy for this ...come into the de-briefing room....and I,ll show you what it is"..........Legs and Suze followed Poe into the de-briefing room............15 minutes later the door opened and they appeared transformed...........A Poe make-over...........Suze in Kaftan and bells on her wrists came skipping from the room tinkling her tambourine........Legs.........akimbo........kaftan too playing her flute...........Judge looked over from his banging ....his head as they skipped past............a worried expression crossed his face..........."those girls don,t seem to take the slightest bit of notice of me anymore "he moaned..........."hhhhmmm your right " cinders agreed...."he,s started using your de-briefing room aswell...you know Judge I think he,s trying to takeover your Alpha male role ................"............the colour drained from JT,S flushed face........."no surely not?".................

..........and so off to the Batloo went JT. Sitting on the loo, resting his chin on his hands (usual JT thinking position :whistle: ), he thought........and he thought........and he...."I've got it" :thumbs: , he cried, "I just hope this works" :tearful: .

JT opened the Batloo door slightly........it was still there :thumbs: . He gingerly tippy-toed out and made his way to the dress-up cupboard.....digging deep in the pile for what he needed (why is it Cinders never cleans the dress-up cupboard?), he took one last look at himself in the mirror :wub: and said to himself........I am the alpha-male of the Batcave. Running past the air guitarists was easy, they were so engrossed in what they were doing.......or not doing :wacko: , they didn't notice JT making a grab for the mic.

Within seconds, the sounds of 'Sex Bomb' filled the Batcave........everybody stopped and watched :o . As soon as JT started his hips-a-movin' it was all over. The Angels screamed with delight, kaftans were flung, even Poe was shaking his booty ;) . Cinders meanwhile was uncorking the Pinot ;)

air guitars... :huh: .....schmair guitars... :blink: ...and morris dancers posing as rock stars..... :wacko: ....Lauren crawls back under her blanket..... :curlers: .... 'unearth me when it's a bit quieter someone'...... :george:

Cinders meanwhile was uncorking the Pinot ;)

...to use the corks as earplugs :devil:

Ah, beautiful silence. Cinders drifts off into memories of his air guitar youth - powder blue Fender Stratospheric ( the only problem was that you had to be high as a kite to play it :wacko: )

Baddad, you may call it a whammy-bar, but we all knew it as a 'wa*ky bar' as in "It's the Wan*y Bar Kid!" - referring to the lead guitarist of the band I was with (they did mainly Kiss covers as no-one wanted the operation to sound like Geddy Lee :o ). No, I didn't play, I did lighting, flash powder and smoke bombs :devil::thumbs:

Girls, girls girls... :shame:

Did you never notice the freckles? Or the sticky up hair at the front?? Or that whole 1930's bronx, street-wise scamp thing i've got going on???

I'm the cave's ALFALFA male ;);)

:devil::devil::devil:

Right - Shall we get the karaoke out???

And now ladeeeeeze and gentlemen, that old Cilla Black standard...............

"What's it all about

Alphie..."

Nemo - The Milky bar kid is strong an tough???? Yeah, right - he would have lasted about 30 seconds in my school :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I got beaten up once 'cos my MUM wore glasses!!!

The Milky Bar Kid was about as butch as Liberace, with his glittery white cowboy outfit and silver revolvers. What kind of message did they think they were they putting across to kids :blink: ?

No one ever got away with that outfit (except in Blazing Saddles and that was a comedy and he was black), not even Elvis :party::sick::shame:

As for the karaoe, I'm afraid someone's been messing with the machine - the only track I can find is by Durutti Column :wallbash:

I saw the milky bar kid in a magazine a few months ago. He's all grown up now and has a beer belly and everything :o He also did something that caused a scandal but I can't remember what it is now. Something to do with money or women, or both.

Ah well.

Lauren

Oh - one other thing about milky bars...

They were made by NESTLES - as in NESSELLS, Not NESTLES as in NESSLAY - I know, because the song at the end said so...

In a similar vein... that warrior queen BODASSIA is NOT BOODIKKA, and anyone who says she is is a PRART

L&P

BD

NB: ANYONE WHO KNOWS THE MILKY BAR KID SCANDAL PLEASE PM IT TO LAUREN unless the source is 150% reliable. Thankyou ;)

L&P

BARDDARD

One night, when the moon was as big and as yellow as cowboy pancakes, the Milkybar Kid unrolled his blanket beneath the desert stars. The call of a distant coyote startled him.

"The desert at night is no place for city folk," he mused. "It'd scare the pants off them."

This was Navajo country; the home of his magnificent and fearless friend, Chief White Eagle. Loved by his people and loathed by the greedy white men who came to steal his lands, White Eagle had a weakness. He could not resist the chocolate bars that the Milkybar Kid always brought him.

At sunrise the Kid set off for White Eagle's village. He rode for many hours through the searing desert heat till he reached a shady, tree-lined creek where he could shelter from the worst of the midday sun. The Kid took his saddlebag containing the precious Milkybars and hung it from a branch above the cool water.

"They'll not melt now," he thought.

Suddenly he noticed a plume of dust rising from the horizon. Through the shimmering heat he could see a horse galloping at breakneck speed towards him. Horse and rider drew closer: it was the young Navajo warrior, Sparkling Stream, daughter of White Eagle.

"Come quickly," she cried, "my people need your help. Come at once and I will explain."

Within seconds the Kid had remounted his horse and was racing on across the desert.

"Evil men have come looking for gold," explained Sparkling Stream. "They use dynamite to break the rocks and are destroying our beautiful country."

By the time they reached the Navajo settlement, the Kid had made his plan. He told White Eagle to despatch fifty braves into the desert in search of rattlesnakes.

"As many as they can find," he urged.

At sunset the braves returned; each with a wriggling, rattling, seething sackful of deadly snakes. Then, under cover of darkness, the Milkybar Kid led them towards the gold diggers' camp. He guessed that these city people would be unused to life in the desert.

"Rattlesnakes," he laughed, "that'll rattle them."

While the gold diggers slept, the Navajo braves crept forward. Each laid his sack gently down, untied the string, then silently withdrew. From a nearby hill they watched and waited as fifty slithering sacks discharged their hissing contents.

Voices could soon be heard. The voices turned into shouts, and with the shouts came gunfire, panic, and chaos. Men ran, shouted, and shot in every direction; hooves stamped and wagon wheels rolled. The Kid smiled to himself as the shouts, shots, hooves, and wheels rattled outwards into the desert night, fading at last into the distance.

The Navajo cheered wildly. Chief White Eagle stepped forward, licked his lips, cleared his throat, and declared that such a famous victory should be celebrated properly?with chocolate. Everyone fell silent.

"The Milkybars are on me!" shouted the Kid.

But of course they weren't. They were where he'd left them: in the saddlebag, on the branch, over the creek.

It wasn't that sort of scandal! Some people's minds...I dunno :o H e got caught smuggling walnut whiffles onto the set and was seen flogging them to the other kids between takes. :lol:

I was looking for dirt on the milky bar kid and found this. I'm not sure of it's 150% authenticity but it made me :lol: and I thought I'd post it. I've put quotes around, no plagiarising from me! :P

But the biggest rumour of all was that the kid from the Milky Bar commercials, was dead. He had swallowed a pack of "Pop-Rocks", chugged a soda, and exploded. We believed this. Unquestioningly. Pop-Rocks were damn volatile, and when mixed with the unforgiving carbonation of a soda drink, well, it didn't take a fake rocket scientist to explain the made-up physics. That nameless Milky Bar Kid was a star; he lived fast, died young, and left a good looking corpse. Scattered over a wide area, it seemed. It was all perfectly sound.